- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- Theragun Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top Percussion Massager, RecoveryAir Compression Machine & More Sales Found by Retail Egg
- The Secret to Moving to London from the USA
Triverus, an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value, has experienced accelerated growth that has increased its Community by more than 40% over the past twelve months.
Triverus' Life Sciences-focused services, specifically, Information Asset Management and IT Launch Enablement Services, have driven much of this growth. Both of these services are critical to enabling the successful commercial launch of new therapies.
Heather brings 20 years of Life Science Sales/Commercial Operations experience to Triverus that as Director, and Life Sciences Service Lead, will be leveraged to support the growth of the Life Sciences service strategy and delivery.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Events, Resources and Volunteer Opportunities for the Holidays
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Modified Boat Hook to Increase Visibility (BEC-229)
- Wolters Kluwer adds medication tray management solution to Simplifi+ Compliance Suite
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- The Mary Eliza Project: South Boston Voter Records Now Available
Prior to joining Triverus, Heather was the Commercial Information Management Associate Director at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Heather's experience with commercial pharmaceuticals and sales operations focused on project management and multi-channel team support, which will help Triverus continue to evolve our Life Science service offerings and provide valuable expertise to our clients.
Triverus Consulting is a Boston based, Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), full-time employee, technology consulting firm that provides Technology Solutions, Information Asset Management and Agile Enablement Services from roadmap through execution with a focus on Life Sciences and Public Sector.
Triverus helps clients realize their business objectives by providing information technology expertise and services, based on proven approaches and by leveraging accelerators.
SOURCE Triverus Consulting
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- RISO Announces the ComColor GL Series of Inkjet Printers for USA, Canada Market
- SQZ Biotechnologies Announces Strategic Prioritization of SQZ® Enhanced Antigen Presenting Cells Program; Armon Sharei to Step Down as Chief Executive Officer
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- MicroEJ Launches Managed-C Support for Safe and Secure Operation of Today's Connected Systems
- North America Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market to Reach $2.96 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.7%
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- athenahealth Announces Clinical Advisory Board
- Westside Finishing CO Inc., Achieves PCI 3000 Re-Certification
- Boston: Traffic Advisory for Wednesday, November 30, through Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Statement from State Street Corporation on Brown Brothers Harriman Investor Services Acquisition
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Joins Recovery Community Leaders to Reflect on Progress Confronting Opioid Epidemic
- Access Advance Announces Initial VVC Advance Patent List
- Netcracker Showcases Leadership in Intelligent Automation for Telecom Operators at Layer123 World Congress 2022
- Boston: November 2022: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- BostonGene to Present at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Oxford Global Resources Expands Capabilities in Workday® with Acquisition of Hale International