- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- 07:00 ET Triverus Consulting Welcomes Heather Christensen as its Director, Life Sciences Service Lead
- Leading NOW Expands Leadership Team - Julia Lazzara Joins Organization as President
Triverus, an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value, has experienced accelerated growth that has increased its Community by more than 40% over the past twelve months.
Triverus' Life Sciences-focused services, specifically, Information Asset Management and IT Launch Enablement Services, have driven much of this growth. Both of these services are critical to enabling the successful commercial launch of new therapies.
Heather brings 20 years of Life Science Sales/Commercial Operations experience to Triverus that as Director, and Life Sciences Service Lead, will be leveraged to support the growth of the Life Sciences service strategy and delivery.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 196 Park Street, West Roxbury
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer
- Boston: Dorchester Community Center Siting Study
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
Prior to joining Triverus, Heather was the Commercial Information Management Associate Director at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Heather's experience with commercial pharmaceuticals and sales operations focused on project management and multi-channel team support, which will help Triverus continue to evolve our Life Science service offerings and provide valuable expertise to our clients.
Triverus Consulting is a Boston based, Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), full-time employee, technology consulting firm that provides Technology Solutions, Information Asset Management and Agile Enablement Services from roadmap through execution with a focus on Life Sciences and Public Sector.
Triverus helps clients realize their business objectives by providing information technology expertise and services, based on proven approaches and by leveraging accelerators.
SOURCE Triverus Consulting
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Achieves Kosher Certification for Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans and Powder
- Boston: Jewelers Building Study Report
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- Dr. Allana Da Graca of Turning On the Lights Global Institute to Host Social Media For Boss Ladies
- Boston: Completion of athletic field improvements at Madison Park-O'Bryant Educational Complex celebrated
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Arizona Israel Technology Alliance Names Mara Pernick as CEO
- 10:15 ET Hydrow Launches First Global Integrated Campaign: "Feel The Hydrow High"
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces Recipients of the Community Clean Air Grant
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Swim Safely Partnership, an Initiative to increase Water Safety for Boston Residents, announced
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- Mayor Janey and Boston Parks Department announce Ash Tree Care Plan