- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The presentations include four posters: a Trials-in-Progress (TiP) update from the PRECISION1 trial in TSC1/2 alterations, two real-world clinical genomic analyses, and one preclinical study of nab-sirolimus combinations in breast cancer xenograft models.
The first poster is titled "Evaluation of nab-sirolimus in combination with PI3K pathway inhibitors to overcome PI3K/mTOR resistance in PI3K-mutant breast cancer cell lines". It will be presented by Sean Wallace, PhD; Khine Nyein Myint, PhD; Shihe Hou, PhD; Maria Zalath, BA; Andrew Kwon, PhD; Brian McMorran, PhD; and Igor Vivanco, PhD during Poster Session A on Thursday October 12th from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
The second poster is titled "Phase 2 Multicenter Open Label Basket Trial of nab-Sirolimus for Malignant Solid Tumors Harboring Pathogenic Inactivating Alterations in TSC1 and TSC2 (PRECISION1)". It will be presented by Candace Haddox MD; Gopa Iyer MD; Michael J. Demeure MD; Li Ding MS MA; Anita N. Schmid PhD; Willis H. Navarro MD; David J. Kwiatkowski MD PhD; Jordi Rodon Ahnert MD PhD during Poster Session B on Friday October 13th from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The third poster is titled "Real World Characterization and Frequency of TSC1 and/or TSC2 Alterations Collected from Tumor Tissue and Liquid Biopsies from the Tempus Genomic Database in Patients with Advanced Cancer". It will be presented by David J. Kwiatkowski MD PhD; Norma A Palma PhD; Willis H Navarro MD; Gopa Iyer MD during Poster Session B on Friday October 13th from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
The fourth poster is titled "Inactivating TSC1 and TSC2 Alterations Co Mutations and Genomic Instability in Advanced Cancers Analysis of a Real World Patient Population Using the Foundation Medicine Genomic Database". It will be presented by David J Kwiatkowski MD PhD ; Norma A Palma PhD ; Willis H Navarro MD ; Gopa Iyer MD during Poster Session C on Saturday October 14th from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
More information can be found on the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics meeting website. Aadi Bioscience Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing precision therapies for patients with mTOR pathway alterations is proud to present these four abstracts at this prestigious conference.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative