- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The selection of Asha Therapeutics recognizes the potential of its proprietary PRISM™ molecular design technology platform and innovative science to transform traditional drug development. In contrast to current AI-driven systems of drug discovery that screen millions of existing compounds, the PRISMTM Platform builds custom de novo compounds for specific disease targets. PRISMTM can produce clinic-ready drugs within months, compared with traditional drug discovery that takes years due to time intensive screening and chemical optimization.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Dr. Craig Blackstone M.D., Ph.D., a member of Asha's Board of Directors and Chair of Asha Therapeutics' Scientific Advisory Board, commented on the selection: "The selection of Asha Therapeutics as a BLUE KNIGHT™ awardee highlights the power of its proprietary PRISM™ platform to dramatically accelerate drug development for previously intractable targets, largely considered undruggable. PRISM™'s demonstrated ability to successfully drug almost any target of interest is what has impressed me the most." He went on to say that Asha has proven ability to build a portfolio of assets with disease indications including ALS, Parkinson's Disease, ME/CFS and Long Covid, and Colorectal Cancer in a matter of months, demonstrating compelling efficacy and safety in animal models.
Dr. Bradlee Heckmann, Asha's Scientific Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer also commented on the selection: "Asha is honored to be selected as a BLUE KNIGHTTM company...Asa has successfully used PRISMTM to rapidly design development candidates that have the extraordinary promise of becoming curative therapies that will transform patient outcomes." He went on to say they are excited to leverage the capabilities of Asha's PRISMTM technology in order to enable a rapid response to risks to public health and safety in partnership with Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JLABS and BARDA.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Parks Department offers free Ultimate disc youth clinics
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- South Ender Gene Bolinger appointed to Boston Parks and Recreation Commission
- Boston Celtics' Coach Sam Cassell Partners with Zenni® Optical For Debut 'Coach's Collection' Eyewear Line
Asha Therapeutics has been selected as a BLUE KNIGHTTM company in recognition for its potential in transforming traditional drug development through its proprietary PRISM™ molecular design technology platform. This joint initiative between Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JLABS and BARDA is dedicated towards accelerating transformative technology for public health safety risks. With this selection comes great promise for patients suffering from devastating illnesses who may benefit from curative therapies designed by Asha's platform in the near future.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- Primrose Schools® Celebrates 500th Location with Appreciation to the Students, Staff, Teachers, and Owners Behind the National Franchise's Four Decades of Early Education Innovation
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Tectonic Therapeutic Announces Start of First Clinical Program for GPCR-Targeted Biologic
- Flagship Pioneering Marks Official Opening of UK Hub with Event Convening Life Science Leaders USA - English USA - English
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- Twelve Burns & Levinson Attorneys Named to Boston Magazine's Top Lawyers List
- City of Boston announces new Community Choice Electricity rates
- Boston: LinkedInsights: Lisandra Hernandez
- Knobull's President Shows How Leadership Skills Boost Career Growth
- Partners Capital Goes 'Open Source' with Two Decades of Research Supporting their Institutional Investment Approach