- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The Executive Committee of BGL expressed their enthusiasm for the new hires and the planned build-out of the Technology team. "Technology is reshaping all of our clients' industries and represents a significant opportunity for their differentiation and growth," they said. "We are excited to welcome Scott and Michael to the firm and know that their significant industry experience and professional networks provide the ideal base from which BGL can launch its next chapter of growth in this important sector."
Scott Mattson will serve as Head of BGL's Technology vertical, based in Boston. With nearly 20 years of technology industry M&A advisory and public and private financing experience, he has completed over 100 transactions totaling more than $40 billion in value. He joins BGL from William Blair & Company, where he served as a Partner and Managing Director focused on a number of application software and technology verticals during his twelve years at the firm. He started his investment banking career at Canaccord Genuity where he served as a Principal in the technology group, having previously served in the Navy where he procured nuclear submarines. Scott earned his MBA from the University of Maryland's R.H. Smith School of Business and graduated with distinction from the United States Naval Academy with a B.S. in economics.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Michael Magruder will operate out of BGL's New York City office with more than 15 years of experience advising growth-stage and middle-market technology companies, with a focus on industrial software sectors. Prior to joining BGL, Michael led Madison Park Group's industrial software vertical; he graduated from NYU's Stern School of Business majoring in finance and marketing.
The addition of Scott Mattson and Michael Magruder marks another year marked by significant growth for Brown Gibbons Lang & Company; thus far in 2023, they have also welcomed new managing directors while expanding their capabilities in Digital Infrastructure, Aerospace, Defense & Government Services (ADGS), Transportation & Logistics, Capital Markets, among others.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative