- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The report acknowledges Bitsight's robust External Attack Surface Management (EASM) capabilities which enable security leaders to measure, mitigate and reduce exposure across their own infrastructure and their supply chain–proactively and at scale.
Greg Keshian, Bitsight SVP and GM said: "We are honored to be recognized across so many categories in the Leadership Compass for Attack Surface Management. Our aim is to provide our customers with unparalleled visibility into their extended attack surface, which includes their own assets, as well as their supply chain."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Keshian further added that digital transformation initiatives have created ever-expanding attack surfaces which need to be continuously monitored and managed. Bitsight's capabilities for asset discovery, asset mapping and vulnerability detection combined with a prioritization framework for addressing exposure issues allows customers to maintain visibility into their attack surface and take action in the most impactful areas.
Osman Celik and John Tolbert from KuppingerCole wrote: "The combination of asset management, ASM, and third-party risk management make Bitsight an attractive offering for organizations looking for consolidated solutions in the market."
Organizations can utilize Bitsight to discover, monitor, remediate and respond to vulnerabilities within their attack surface to limit their overall exposure. To learn more about how organizations can reduce cyber risk through Bitsight's EASM capabilities click here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative