- Announcing The Christina Hepburn Breast Cancer Support Campaign
- Boston: Demolition delay application: 1121 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester
- Entrinsik Promotes Robin Lamb to Vice President of Client Services
BOSTON, June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Hearts Games (GHG), a groundbreaking digital charitable promotional games company based in Boston, announced today it has processed over $10M donations since launching in August 2020 and over $6M so far in 2022 alone. Over 54,000 nonprofits across the country have grant funding from GHG as a result. GHG players can buy virtual currency (known as "Coins") that they use to play any and all of the company's internet and mobile games, and a percentage of their purchase is donated to a charitable cause of their choice. When players win, they win real cash that they keep. All GHG donations flow into a 501c3 donor-advised fund which facilitates grants, taken after player prize allocation, to the many player-selected charities.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: June 2022: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing
- Who Will Be The 2022 Wimbledon Ladies' Champion?
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Signs Executive Order to Protect Access to Reproductive Health Care Services
- Web Traffic (Visitors) Guidelines: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
"We're immensely proud to be helping tens of thousands of charities in every single state, from small local churches, homeless shelters and animal rescues to large nonprofit organizations," said Steve Kane, co-founder and CEO of GHG. "The generosity of our player community is truly inspiring, and I'm happy Golden Hearts Games can provide a new kind of digital entertainment experience that allows people to give back to their communities while doing what they already love, having fun playing games on their computers and phones and winning cash prizes."
Golden Hearts Games also invites interested nonprofits to join its Philanthropic Partner Coalition, which offers additional avenues for boosting funding for charities through GHG's games and now boasts over 90 organizations including St. Jude Children's Hospital and The Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City, among many other worthy organizations.
Media inquiries for Golden Hearts Games can be made by contacting Jocelin Leon at [email protected] or at 631-276-7314.
More on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Further Improvements to Supplier Diversity Efforts and Highlights Strides in Fiscal Year 2021
- Westside Finishing Inc. Awarded Products Finishing's Elite 2022 Top Shops Distinction
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- Rentable & SplitSpot collaborate to Create a Modern and Transparent Rental Experience
- The Data Economics Company announces partnership with Incradia to release the ReVerse franchise on Lydion-based Game Development Platform
Those interested in business opportunities with Golden Hearts Games can refer to corp.goldenheartsgames.com; nonprofits interested in joining the philanthropic coalition can refer to org.goldenheartsgames.com and email Alexander Zapata at [email protected]; to play games please refer to goldenheartsgames.com.
Media Contact: Jocelin Leon
The TASC Group
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Golden Hearts Games
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Bacchus Wine & Spirits Jumps To Elite 'Top 20' Position In Beverage Dynamics Top 100 Retailers for 2022
- Hybrid-care Physical Therapy Platform Kins Announces $7.2M in Total Seed Funding to Accelerate Innovation in Care Delivery
- Wheels Up names Todd Smith Chief Financial Officer
- CPC Scientific Announces New California Peptide API Manufacturing Facility
- PermaTherm 2022 Family Fun Day
- VBI Vaccines Announces Results of Annual General Meeting
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Installation of Mural Honoring Rita Hester in Allston
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Named a Reader's Choice Award Winner across the Region
- New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
- EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION, EMPLOYMENT & BENEFITS PARTNER JOINS LATHAM & WATKINS IN BOSTON
- Ice Cold Liquid Hustle: Take on Summer With Dunkin's New Lineup of Iced Drinks
- Intercontinental Real Estate Corp./Cohen Asset Management Team To Buy Phoenix Industrial Property
- Top New Jersey Engagement Shoot Locations and couples who totally nailed it
- athenahealth Recognized with a 2022 KLAS Points of Light Award
- BEC Technologies RidgeWave® 7000 Series Achieves AT&T Certification
- Black CannaBusiness CEO Intensive Partners with Parallel on National Education Series
- Takeda Announces Creation of One Cambridge Campus in Kendall Square to Drive Innovation Efforts
- Battery Ventures Makes Majority Investment in Titian Software
- "Summer Salsa By The Sea": held outdoors, by the ocean, in Beverly, MA