- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
The Power Partner Award covers eight public relations categories including general public relations, media relations, community relations, crisis communications, C-Suite visibility, internal/corporate communications, product PR and public affairs.
Sandy Lish, Castle principal and co-founder said "We built The Castle Group on a strong partnership and our successful partnerships with clients mean everything to us – that clearly resonated with Inc. It's extra gratifying that it's based on our clients' feedback, and that our dedication to them and their success is both palpable and notable. Being the only Boston-headquartered firm in eight categories at the very heart of what we love to do is a major point of pride."
Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. Business Media said "Trusted B2B partners provide guidance and expertise that founders rely on at various steps of their organization's journey. Partners that possess a demonstrated ability to deliver quality support are at the core of entrepreneurship and help bring big ideas to life."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
The Castle Group is a certified women-owned business founded in 1996 which values leading on equity and working with like-minded partners. Their work has included opportunities such as directing the PR and events effort to unveil "The Embrace," a first-of-its-kind monument honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King on Boston Common as well as longstanding client relationships in energy, professional & financial services, real estate, education, healthcare, nonprofits technology & life sciences.
Wendy Spivak , Castle principal & co-founder said "We take great pride in delivering first-class results to our client partners & in seeing all of our relationships—including clients community & colleagues—as partnerships." She further added "Whether it's this recognition as an Inc. Power Partner Sandy's recent Boston Business Journal Power 50: Movement Maker honor or our being named a 2023 Game Changer by the Joe Andruzzi Foundation it's gratifying to see our commitment to our partners widely recognized."
The second annual Inc. Power Partner Awards recognizes B2B firms around the world in marketing & advertising health & wellness financial services legal logistics & productivity with proven track records supporting entrepreneurs & helping startups grow.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Entegris Completes the Sale of the Pipeline and Industrial Materials (PIM) Business to SCF Partners
- Weiss Asset Management is Unrelated to Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers LLC
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
- Survivor breaks silence after 50 years
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Eaton Vance Closed-End Funds
- Hannah's Journal to Be Happy: New Book Reminds Us of the Many Ways We Can Find "Happy"
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Boston: March is Women's History Month
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Files Mass Leads Act to Grow Economy, Support Businesses, Attract Talent
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey Applauds CVS and Walgreens for Expanding Access to Mifepristone
- Tri-Continental Corporation Declares First Quarter Distribution
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%