- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- Boston's Top Ten Dog Names Of 2023 Unleashed
The collection features 50+ signature frames that reflect the style of a winning NBA star with championship vision both on and off the court. Prices start at an unbeatable price of just $6.95, staying true to Zenni's mission to make prescription eyewear affordable and accessible to everyone.
"A winning mindset comes from a crystal-clear vision of your goals, both on and off the court," said Cassell. "And sometimes, achieving that clarity means prioritizing your literal vision, which is why I'm excited to partner with Zenni."
The launch of the "Sam Cassell Collection" coincides with Zenni Optical being crowned the Official Eyewear Partner of the Boston Celtics, part of a larger multi-year partnership. As part of this partnership, Zenni branding will be featured prominently in TD Garden and across the team's digital marketing channels. In addition, Zenni will be the presenting partner of "First Look," the pre-game video feed of the players' tunnel displayed on the 4K center-hung scoreboard as well as sponsor an in-arena promotion entitled "Lucky Row."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
Veronica Alcaro, VP of Brand at Zenni said: "The Boston Celtics and Sam Cassell both have long legacies of success and a deep commitment to their communities that extends off the court. By partnering with such an impactful organization, we are able to amplify our presence in Boston and ensure fans of Celtics Nation have access to a winning vision."
This is not only Zenni Optical's fifth professional sports partnership but also their first with an NBA team. Previous partnerships include teams such as San Francisco 49ers and Columbus Crew. Ted Dalton, Boston Celtics Chief Partnership Officer said: "It is a privilege to work alongside Zenni...We remain committed to the Boston community partnering with companies such as Zenni that have a shared value of helping those in need."
Zenni Optical has joined forces with Sam Cassell for an exclusive collection that reflects his style as an NBA star with championship vision both on and off the court. The signature frames start at just $6.95 staying true to their mission to make prescription eyewear affordable for everyone. This collaboration also marks their first partnership with an NBA team as well as their fifth professional sports partnership overall including teams such as San Francisco 49ers and Columbus Crew.
More on Boston Chron
- BRG Leg Up Program Registration Opens for 2024
- "Overdosing" America's Youth: The Dangerous Trend in Antidepressant Prescribing
- Boston: Councilor FitzGerald Delivers His Maiden Speech
- Boston: Councilor Santana Delivers His Maiden Speech
- Reverse Mortgages in Sarasota, Florida: Florida's Best Reverse Mortgage Company Opens New Office in Sarasota
The launch coincides with them being crowned Official Eyewear Partner for Boston Celtics which includes featuring their branding prominently in TD Garden across digital marketing channels as well sponsoring an in-arena promotion entitled "Lucky Row". Veronica Alcaro VP Brand at Zenni said: "By partnering with such an impactful organization we are able to amplify our presence in Boston ensuring fans have access to a winning vision"
For more information about this collection visit zennioptical/cassell or follow them on social media @ZenniOptical for updates
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%
- Free Women's Self Defense Seminars Offered By Oom Yung Doe Martial Arts
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Thought Industries Promotes Robin Wadsworth to CEO, Succeeding Co-founder Barry Kelly
- 11 Self-Care Tips for Busy Women
- Sparkling Logic Launches Interactive Decision Tree Modeling in SMARTS™
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Promotes Major Initiatives in Life Sciences, Climatetech, Applied AI
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Acushnet Holdings Corp. Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Volt Joins Linebreak to Help Companies Maximize Edge Data Value USA - English USA - English
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- American Tower Corporation Announces Participation in Upcoming March Investor Conferences
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- NEXTUPLE EXPERIENCES OVER 100-PERCENT GROWTH IN PRODUCT REVENUE and REALIZES 67-PERCENT GROWTH IN OVERALL PRODUCT-LED BUSINESS USA - English USA - English
- Renowned Security Expert Jacqui Didieu Lauded for Transformative Contributions to Private Security Sector
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces $44 Million Investment to Transform Blue Hill Avenue