- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- 07:00 ET Triverus Consulting Welcomes Heather Christensen as its Director, Life Sciences Service Lead
- Leading NOW Expands Leadership Team - Julia Lazzara Joins Organization as President
In order to obtain a spot at the Rio Games, Davis had to compete at the 2016 U.S Paralympic Team Trials where he earned a gold medal for the 1500m and 5000m Track & Field events. Later that year, he ran his debut marathon at the United States Association for Blind Athletes (USABA) where he set a new American record for his division.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 196 Park Street, West Roxbury
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer
- Boston: Dorchester Community Center Siting Study
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
In 2018, Davis ran the 122nd Boston Marathon as part of the Massachusetts Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (MABVI) charity group called "Team with a Vision," an international team of runners whose goal is to raise awareness and funding for rehabilitation services, support groups, and assistive technology for individuals who are experiencing loss of vision and blindness. Davis now works with the organization as an adjustment counselor and as the coordinator for "Team with a Vision."
Council President Pro Tempore O'Malley presented Davis with a resolution, declaring October 6, 2021 as "Chaz Davis Day" in order to celebrate his personal achievements in track and field as well as his dedication to individuals experiencing loss of vision and blindness.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Achieves Kosher Certification for Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans and Powder
- Boston: Jewelers Building Study Report
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- Dr. Allana Da Graca of Turning On the Lights Global Institute to Host Social Media For Boss Ladies
- Boston: Completion of athletic field improvements at Madison Park-O'Bryant Educational Complex celebrated
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Arizona Israel Technology Alliance Names Mara Pernick as CEO
- 10:15 ET Hydrow Launches First Global Integrated Campaign: "Feel The Hydrow High"
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces Recipients of the Community Clean Air Grant
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Swim Safely Partnership, an Initiative to increase Water Safety for Boston Residents, announced
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- Mayor Janey and Boston Parks Department announce Ash Tree Care Plan