- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Mayor Wu and City of Boston Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
- Massachusetts: MCSW Announces Keynote Speakers for Historic 25th Anniversary Gala
Massachusetts is home to the largest population of Cape Verdeans, with over 13,000 Cape Verdean residents in Boston. Cape Verdean women have played a vital role in the development and progress of our city, bringing with them their rich cultural heritage, resilience and commitment to community.
More on Boston Chron
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- ImmunoGen Presents Updated Findings from CADENZA Trial of Pivekimab Sunirine in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm at EHA 2023 Congress
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- City of Boston Opens Applications for Nightlife Initiative for a Thriving Economy Committee
- Family Eyecare Solutions Introduces New Technology RightEye's EyeQ Vision Test
The Council recognizes the contributions and achievements of Cape Verdean women in our city and encourages all residents to celebrate the rich cultural heritage of Cape Verdean Bostonians.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Boston Chron
- Boston: LinkedInsights: Abigail Milewski
- Smart Cities of the Future by Vine Strategy
- Tom Olen Memorial Fund Awards Scholarship to a Norwood High School Senior
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- Syros to Present at Sidoti June 2023 Virtual Small-Cap Conference
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Menarini Group Shares NEXPOVIO® (selinexor) Subgroup Data from BOSTON trial at the European Hematology Association Congress, Highlighting Clinical Potential in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- RevBio krijgt 2 miljoen dollar subsidie om de ontwikkeling van zijn nieuwe implantaatproduct voor de tandheelkundige hechting van botfragmenten te bevorderen
- Hanover Crossing Welcomes Twelve Tesla Superchargers
- RevBio is Awarded a $2 Million Grant to Advance the Development of its Novel Dental Adhesive Bone Scaffold Product
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Governor Healey Re-Nominates Dr. Charlene Bonner to Massachusetts Parole Board
- Life Sciences Workforce Initiative Launched for Boston Residents
- Spring is in bloom with our May partners!
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Pacific Program Management Promotes Guy Faretra to National Director, Delivery Services
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story