- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey and Lieutenant Governor Driscoll Name Quentin Palfrey as Director of Federal Funds and Infrastructure
The trail will be a walking trail and driving route in urban and rural settings that are identified by signage and guidebooks as relating to cultural heritage. The nature of the trail can be seen to be beneficial for community development, community participation and for discovering community heritage.
Boston has been home to many civil rights activists, welcoming them from different walks of life and backgrounds. Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was one of those figures as he made Boston part of his history. MLK met his wife, Coretta Scott King, here in Boston while she was pursuing her career at New England Conservatory of Music. Together their legacy bolstered Boston and their love influenced their involvement and activism.
More on Boston Chron
- Worldwide UC&C Market Grows Despite Economic and Geopolitical Headwinds in 2022, According to IDC Tracker
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- GLCPS Opens First Thinkabit Lab on the East Coast in new Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
The addresses included in the trail are 860 Shawmut Avenue, 170 St Botolph Street, 1 Chestnut Street, 417 Massachusetts Avenue, 24 Beacon Street, 14 Wabon Street, 22 Whittier Street, 9 Greenwich Street, 290 Huntington Avenue, 187 Massachusetts Avenue, 301 Massachusetts Avenue , 397 Massachusetts Avenue , 558 Massachusetts Avenue , 396 Northampton Street , Public Garden , 4 Crawford Street , 29 Hazelwood Street , 77 Lawrence Avenue , 288 Blue Hill Avenue , William E Carter Park .
The City hopes that this trail will serve as a reminder to all citizens about the importance of civil rights activism in our society today as well as an appreciation for MLK's contribution to our city's history.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Boston Chron
- Neighborhood Parcel Launches Comprehensive Apostille Services in Boston, MA
- Investa Financial Planning Launches in Bay Area by Founder Andrew Kessler, CFP®, MBA
- Start new spring crochet projects—Now!
- Cognito Therapeutics Raises $73M Series B to Advance Neurotechnology Platform for Alzheimer's Disease
- Dewpoint Therapeutics partners with Novo Nordisk to explore the field of biomolecular condensates to treat insulin resistance and diabetes progression
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Hadassah Selects YonaLink's EHR-to-EDC Clinical Trial Platform to Securely and Seamlessly Integrate Clinical Care and Research Data
- MyPaperShredding.com Launches New Residential Shredding Service In Andover MA
- The Ultimate Medical and Residential Document Shredding Service In Boston MA
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Aortix Pump Therapy Leads to Rapid Decongestion and Improved Kidney Function in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure and Worsening Renal Function
- UMF|PerfectCLEAN Names Marie Ferguson of Element Orlando Universal Blvd as National Guest Room Attendant Excellence Award Recipient
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- Mayor Wu, Boston Public Schools Announce Steps to Increase Availability and Variety of Preschool Seats for Boston Families
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Our recent travels included amazing flowers!
- Boston: Mayor Wu, Senator Markey, Congressman Lynch Announce Federal Funding to Renovate Public Housing in North End
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer