We will post each Demo Delay application to provide the public with information about proposed demolitions as early as possible in the Article 85 process. BLC staff has ten days from receiving an application to make a determination about historical, architectural, cultural or urban design significance.
More on Boston Chron
- Cricket Health Announces New Boston Office
- RAIN Group to Host Webinar "20 Sales Tips in 20 Minutes for 2020" on December 17
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel to Open in Williamstown, Massachusetts
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
If you have input about the significance of any of these properties, please send to BLC staff before 5 p.m. on August 23, 2019.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- All Walls Plus: Gorgeous Wall Art for a Unique Home Experience
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- SmartBear Simplifies Collaboration, Enables BDD at Scale with Launch of CucumberStudio
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Social Media Vets Launch Booster, Political Crowdfunding Venture
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 19 Blueview Circle, West Roxbury
- OEC Presented the President's Award to James Glapa-Grossklag at the Open Education Global Conference
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 4 Payne Street, Dorchester
- Chelian Orthodontics Hosting Grand Opening Featuring Jonas Gray
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers