- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- Boston's Top Ten Dog Names Of 2023 Unleashed
Boston Central's Holiday Events List is a great place to start for those looking for free and paid events celebrating the holidays in the community. For those looking to give back, Toys for Tots is a national US program devoted to toy donation and distribution to at needs families. The Massachusetts branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness also offers Family Support Groups as a resource for coping with stress and mental health challenges on the holidays. The Better Brain Foundation also provides helpful ideas for managing general stress around the holidays.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
For those in need of assistance, DisabilityInfo.org Assistance offers a list of charities and resources that may be able to provide aid. Additionally, this site shows off a list of local support services providing potential financial aid for bills in Middlesex and Suffolk counties for those that qualify. Find Your Food Pantry is another great resource through the office of food justice that helps city residents locate their nearest food pantry as well as other resources and numbers to assist families with food stability.
The Greater Boston Food Bank is another vital community resource that has been instrumental in providing vital support for families in need, especially during this time of year when donations are especially appreciated. Globe Santa is another Massachusetts charity that helps provide gifts for children in need while Operation Santa through US Postal service also supports children through donations. The Salvation Army runs its red pot charity drive each year to help provide food, shelter, and utility assistance while Rosie's Place, Pine Street Inn, Father Bill's, and Red Cross all offer ways to donate money or clothing donations for local area homeless shelters.
The EAP encourages individuals who have any questions or want further resources for the holidays to reach out so they can have the best holiday season possible.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Entegris Completes the Sale of the Pipeline and Industrial Materials (PIM) Business to SCF Partners
- Weiss Asset Management is Unrelated to Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers LLC
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
- Survivor breaks silence after 50 years
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Eaton Vance Closed-End Funds
- Hannah's Journal to Be Happy: New Book Reminds Us of the Many Ways We Can Find "Happy"
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Boston: March is Women's History Month
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Files Mass Leads Act to Grow Economy, Support Businesses, Attract Talent
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey Applauds CVS and Walgreens for Expanding Access to Mifepristone
- Tri-Continental Corporation Declares First Quarter Distribution
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%