Equipment is provided, but you may bring your own clubs. Clinicians are highly qualified golf instructors. To register, please contact the sites directly. The clinic schedule is as follows:
Mondays starting March 23
BCYF Leahy Holloran
- 1 Worrell Street, Dorchester 617-635-5150 Junior Session: 5 p.m. Adult Session: 6 p.m.
- 175 West Boundary Road, West Roxbury 617-635-5183 Junior Session: 6 p.m. Adult Session: 7 p.m.
Salesian Boys and Girls Club of East Boston
- 150 Byron Street, East Boston 617-567-6626 Junior Session: 5 p.m. Adult Session: 6 p.m.
More on Boston Chron
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- 255 Medford Street, Charlestown 617-635-5169 Junior Session: 6 p.m. Adult Session: 7 p.m.
- 650 East Fourth Street, South Boston 617-635-5110 Junior Session: 6 p.m. Adult Session: 7 p.m.
Colonel Daniel Marr Boys and Girls Clubhouse
- 35 Deer Street, Dorchester 617-288-7120 Junior Session: 6 p.m. Adult Session: 7 p.m.
- 500 Cambridge Street, Allston 617-635-5153 Junior Session: 5 p.m. Adult Session: 6 p.m.
- 155 Talbot Avenue, Dorchester 617-635-5162 Junior Session: 6 p.m. Adult Session: 7 p.m.
- 885 Washington Street, Chinatown 617-635-5129 Junior Session: 5 p.m. Adult Session: 6 p.m.
For more info, please contact Jennifer Widener at 617-961-3047 or email@example.com.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Boston: The West End: Slum or bustling urban neighborhood?
- Akebia Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Outlines COVID-19 Surge Modeling, Response Efforts To Boost Hospital Capacity
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Additional Steps to Encourage Social Distancing at State Parks and Beaches
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Boston: Food resources during COVID-19
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker, Lt. Governor Polito Tour Field Medical Station Site At DCU Center
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Routes to 3D Electronics: IDTechEx Assess Technologies and Applications
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Massachusetts: Governor Charlie Baker Announces Attorney Mark W. Pearlstein to Investigate Holyoke Soldiers' Home