Entertainment will be provided by students and instructors from the North End Music and Performing Arts Center, singer Sharon Zeffiro performing a selection of holiday classics, Jamaica Plain singer-songwriter A. P. Black, "the crooner of Venezuela" Gian Faraone, and special guests Santa Claus, Rudolph, and Frosty. In addition, the Acting Postmaster of Boston, Leroy Middleton, Jr., will unveil the new US Postal Service holiday stamp.
More on Boston Chron
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Demolition Delay application: 35 Leyden Street, East Boston
- Demolition Delay application: 37 Horace Street, East Boston
- NH Home Improvement Market Leader Begins New England Expansion by Opening an Office in MA
- Black History Boston: The Black women of the City Council
Mayor Walsh lights the signature trellis at Christopher Columbus Park during a free community celebration on November 25.
Refreshments, holiday treats, and giveaways will be provided by the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel, Joe's American Bar & Grill Waterfront, HP Hood LLC, and Magic 106.7. Stop by the Fios Treat Truck to enjoy baked goods compliments of Verizon Fios.
For more information on the Trellis Lighting, please call 617-635-4505 or visit the Friends of Christopher Columbus Park website or the Boston Parks and Recreation Department website.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Boston: Free indoor golf clinics begin March 23
- BA Insight Introduces Enterprise Search for Amazon Web Services
- Evolve IP Expands Global Leadership in Hospitality Industry
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Impact Investments Partnerships
- Mayor Walsh Bolsters Boston Saves Program With New Online Portal
- Commonwealth Financial Network® Accelerates Fee-Only Business with Industry Veteran Hire and Service Model Alignment
- Digital Media Solutions Pledges To Become Carbon Negative In 2020
- Digital Immunity, Inc. Announced as the recipient of two prestigious awards
- Black History Boston: Michael Curry
- Boston: Parks and Recreation Department offers youth umpire training program
- BV Investment Partners Announces Significant Investment in TopBloc
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Boston: Renovations begin at BCYF Paris Street Pool
- Creating accessible content for the City of Boston
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize