- Join the City of Boston Team!
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
"We must connect and engage with every resident to build a Boston for everyone," said Mayor Michelle Wu. "Paulina's creative genius, passion for connecting every resident, and vision for digital equity will help each of our City's departments engage with residents through social media and other digital channels."
Paulina Mangubat is a Phoenix native and first-generation Chinese-Filipino American. Recently, Mangubat served on Mayor Wu's campaign as the Digital & Creative Director, where she created engaging content for multiple communication channels and built an innovative digital presence that advanced Mayor Wu's vision and policies for all.
"In the year that I have spent on the campaign trail and now in City Hall, Mayor Wu knows that digital work is not just about checking a box," said Paulina Mangubat. "It's about ensuring that every resident is connected to the amazing work and resources coming out of City Hall. I'm honored to continue working with Mayor Wu on content that pushes the boundary of what's possible in Boston."
More on Boston Chron
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Pearl Meyer Names Beth Florin Chief Executive Officer
- Leading NOW Announces Professional Development Partnership With Winsight to Diversify Restaurant Industry Leadership
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
Previously, Mangubat has worked in advertising operations at POLITICO, digital strategy at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for the 2018 midterms, and as a digital advertising consultant and creative lead for Mayor Wu's mayoral campaign, Sen. Hickenlooper, Rep. Adam Schiff, Sen. Jon Tester, Voto Latino, and more.
Mangubat is a graduate of Barnard College with a B.A. in Political Science and East Asian Studies. She enjoys bargain shopping.
Mangubat serves under Jessicah Pierre, who was appointed Chief Communications Officer for the Wu administration in December. Pierre oversees the City's press, speechwriting, digital, and photography teams.
"Paulina's creativity, skills, and passion for building community digitally is unmatched, as well as her enthusiasm for using technology to communicate equitably," said Jessicah Pierre. "We are beyond excited to welcome Paulina to our team!"
Latest on Boston Chron
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Boston: January 2022: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing
- Service Properties Trust Fourth Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, February 25th
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- IDTechEx Asks: Are EV Fires Now Less Common but More Problematic
- Epizyme Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Intrigued by Curling? Try it in Wayland, MA!
- ACEC/MA Announces Stantec as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- NANOBIOTIX Announces Publication of New Preclinical Immunotherapy Data Showcasing the Combination Potential of NBTXR3 With anti-PD-1 and anti-CTLA-4
- HubSpot Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results Release
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Boston Hemp Inc.: Best Wholesale Hemp and CBD Products
- Amwell to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Operating Results and Host Conference Call on Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Mayor Wu Appoints Brandon Cardet-Hernandez to Boston School Committee
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Tiffany Chu as Chief of Staff
- Riemer & Braunstein Adds Tax Credit and Community Development Finance Team
- Massive State of Unpreparedness for CCPA Compliance Exposed in Research from CYTRIO
- Boston: Caution Urged As Bitterly Cold Weather Arrives This Weekend