- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
Qualifications for this position include, but not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a fiduciary, free of any conflicts of interest.
- Act for the exclusive benefit of the members and their beneficiaries.
- Ability to attend monthly meetings at the Boston Retirement Board.
Preferred attributes include, but not limited to, the following:
- Familiarity with Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 32.
- Governmental defined benefit plans.
- Experience with large investment portfolios.
- Experience with investment management systems, operations and/or infrastructure.
Board Members are required to complete 18 hours of educational training during the three-year term, and to file Annual Statements of Financial Interest with the Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission. Board Members must comply with GL c. 268A, the State Ethics Law. The Fifth Member of the Retirement Board may not be an employee, retiree, or official of the Retirement Board, City of Boston, Boston Planning & Development Agency f/k/a Boston Redevelopment Authority, Boston Housing Authority, Suffolk County Sheriff's Department, Boston Water and Sewer Commission, or Boston Public Health Commission.
More on Boston Chron
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society will host 2021 convention in Boston
- Boston: Update on the Ronan Park Well
- Avery Design Announces CXL™ 2.0 VIP
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
Interested candidates should respond by sending a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Timothy J. Smyth, Esquire at email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on December 30, 2021.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Haemonetics Welcomes New FDA Guidance on Viscoelastic Testing During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Massachusetts: Baker- Polito Administration Expands Vaccine Access to All Eligible Residents in Phase One Effective Immediately
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Awards Another $37 Million in Grants to 638 Businesses, Extends Capacity Limits and Lifts Early Closing Requirement for Businesses
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Announces $14.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
- Wanderful Partners with Intrepid Travel to Launch Women and Allies Cruise in Antarctica
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- Jenzabar Makes Senior Management Additions to its Business Development and Customer Operations Teams
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles: A Stay of Execution for NiMH Batteries, Explores IDTechEx
- Technological Innovation Required to Fill Gap in Indoor Navigation for Blind, Finds Strategy Analytics
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Appoints Jamey Tesler Acting DOT Secretary Following MassDOT Secretary Stephanie Pollack's Appointment to the Federal Highway Administration
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- FundCount Named Best Hedge Fund System in the Bobsguide Awards
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Pro Golfer Kamaiu Johnson Joins Cambridge Mobile Telematics as Brand Ambassador
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
- Boston: Meet some of this year's Opportunity Fund grantees