- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Quanterix to Participate in PMWC 2021 COVID-19 Conference
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Announces $14.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
The coronavirus pandemic has changed how we approach so many of life's important events, but we are a resilient city that continues to adapt and support each other. I always look forward to the opportunity to talk directly to the people of Boston during my annual State of the City address, and, while my speech and the events planned around it will look different this year, we will carry on.
During the address, we will celebrate the many accomplishments and milestones we achieved together this past year, and our continued progress and resilience in the face of adversity. Every day, and especially during this pandemic, I have been inspired by the dedication of our residents and their commitment to their community. I hope all Bostonians will continue to play a role in helping the City advance the ambitious agenda we are setting forth.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces COVID-19 testing site at Strand Theatre in Upham's Corner
- Forbes Names Ameresco Number Six on the 2021 America's Best Mid-Sized Companies List
- International Powersports Manufacturer BRP Names PSXDigital as Preferred CRM Vendor
- DipJar Announces New Website Launch and Partnership with Imagebox Productions, Inc.
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 75+
I hope that you, your family and your community will tune in on January 12 at 7:30 p.m. so that we can connect once again about advancing our most pressing priorities. This year's State of the City address will be broadcast on Boston.gov, as well as all major local networks.This year's State of the City address will be broadcast on Boston.gov, as well as all major local networks. The past year has demonstrated what we can accomplish when we come together as neighbors, and I'm confident that we'll set the stage for an equitable recovery for all in 2021.
Mayor Martin J. Walsh
Latest on Boston Chron
- Asseco Business Solutions is Positioned as the Technology Leader in the 2020 SPARK Matrix for Retail Execution Platform
- H.I.G. Growth Partners Invests in Sitetracker
- Strategy Analytics: True Wireless Stereo Headset Sales Surge 90% in 2020 as Chinese Vendors Surge
- The Coca-Cola Foundation awards grant to New England College of Optometry that will fund a diversity and inclusion scholarship
- State Street Global Advisors Announces Changes to SPDR ETF Lineup
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Delivers 2021 State of the Commonwealth Address
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- PerkinElmer Launches Industry-First GPCR TR-FRET Binding Assay and Beta-Arrestin Kits to Help Advance Therapeutics Discovery
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 63 Oriole Street, West Roxbury
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- MNA Nurses at Baystate Noble Hospital and Baystate Home Health Seeking Fair Contracts that Value Patient Safety and RN Care During COVID-19 to Hold a Lighted Sign Protest in Springfield on Wednesday, January 27
- State Street and Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association Announce Expanded Service Agreement
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- Boston: Zoning Board of Appeal project tracker now available online
- Mayor Walsh announces updates on Boston's reopening plan
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Digital innovation is unlocking new pharmaceutical and chemical research horizons, according to MIT Technology Review Insights
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Nucleus Research Releases Q1 2021 Equity Snapshot for ADP