- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
- Eric Bohannon Joins Buoy Health Board of Directors
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
The City of Boston is upgrading its Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial (FN) applications to a cloud environment to provide staff with a system that is more secure, reliable, and efficient.
Due to this upgrade, the Supplier Portal will be inaccessible starting on Thursday, May 19, 2022, through Monday, May 23, 2022.
What does this mean for me as a Vendor?
From Thursday, May 19, to Monday, May 23, vendors will be unable to access bid events and their documents, submit online bid responses, register, or update vendor information. Vendors will still be able to submit paper bid responses during the downtime.
More on Boston Chron
- The City Celebrates the Grand Opening of Barnard Place Park in South Boston
- InsideTracker Celebrates Global Running Day with Live, Virtual Event Featuring Rahaf Khatib, Sally McRae
- Starry Group Holdings, Inc. to Present at UBS Future of 5G Conference
- DOUG RENDE HAS BEEN SELECTED TO LEAD NORTH AMERICAN SPECIALTY LAMINATIONS, THE NORTH AMERICAN LEADER IN DIFFERENTIATED LAMINATED SOLUTIONS TO THE BUILDING MATERIALS INDUSTRY.
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation Partners with First Development Agent in the Brand's Ambitious Expansion Initiative
If you need more information on a specific bid or RFP, please reach out to the corresponding contact on the Bids and RFP page.
Important post-upgrade change to Supplier Portal
Some terminology within Supplier Portal will change:
- "Vendor" is now "Supplier"
- "Vendor ID" is now "Supplier ID"
- "Vendor Tab" is now "Supplier Tab"
Latest on Boston Chron
- OmniGuide Holdings Receives FDA Clearance for RevoLix™ HTL Hybrid Thulium Laser for the treatment of BPH and Stones
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Yusufi Vali as Deputy Chief of Staff
- Namify gives restaurateurs a chance at effective branding with its Restaurant Name Generator
- eBookFairs.com Acquires Pen It! Publications, LLC
- City of Boston Traffic Advisory for Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Lyniate Launches New Cloud Deployment Option for Market Leading Corepoint Integration Engine
- BANKW Staffing Featured in Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for Largest Executive Search
- J.D. Power Names Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts #1 Health Plan in State for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Schneider Electric Launches New RaleighHub Facility; Announces $300,000 Donation to North Carolina A&T State University
- GoodLoan.io provides update on current mortgage interest rates
- Explore Legal, Regulatory, Commercial Strategies for Innovator & Biosimilars Marketplace this June
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Children's Health Defense Supports Injured Residents in Pittsfield, Massachusetts Cell Tower Litigation
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces City Initiatives for a Safe, Healthy Summer
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- Boston: Mayor Wu Provides Updates on City Efforts to Address Unsheltered Homelessness and Substance Use Crises Centered at Massachusetts Avenue and Melnea Cass Boulevard
- Schneider Electric Ranked Energy as a Service Leader by Guidehouse Insights
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour