- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Mayor Wu and City of Boston Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
- Massachusetts: MCSW Announces Keynote Speakers for Historic 25th Anniversary Gala
The Youth Pride Parade will take place on Saturday, May 20, 2023 in downtown Boston. The parade route includes Cambridge Street, Tremont Street, Park Street, Beacon Street, Bowdoin Street, Cambridge Street through City Hall Plaza, Congress Street, Adams Park and Quincy Market Area before crossing over Surface Road to the Greenway. The parade will take place on sidewalks but may impact traffic in the area.
The South Boston Annual Harpoon Brewery 5 Miler Road Race will take place on Sunday, May 21st as well. The race route includes FID Kennedy, Tide Street, Drydock Avenue, Black Falcon Avenue Design Center Way Dry Dock Avenue Summer Street East First Street Farragut Road East Broadway Extension Day Boulevard Shore Road East First street Summer street Dry Dock Avenue Black Falcon Avenue Dry Dock Avenue Tide street with rolling road closures to accommodate runners.
More on Boston Chron
- We Decode Launches New Affiliate Program to Help Communities Improve Their Health
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- ImmunoGen Presents Updated Findings from CADENZA Trial of Pivekimab Sunirine in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm at EHA 2023 Congress
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- City of Boston Opens Applications for Nightlife Initiative for a Thriving Economy Committee
Polish Constitution Day will also be celebrated on Sunday May 21st by the Polish American Congress of Eastern Massachusetts around the Polish American Citizens Club in South Boston with parking restrictions from 8AM to 6PM on Al Zwiercan Way (formerly known as Power Street) and Boston street from Rawson street heading northerly to the start of the bridge for the I-93 overpass.
Finally Wednesday May 17th and Friday May 19th there will be a pedestrian only event hosted by the Mayor's Office on Canal street for fans to gather and celebrate during Celtics playoffs with parking restrictions and street closures taking place on Canal street from Rip Valenti Way to Causeway street.
People attending these events are encouraged to walk bike or take public transit with information available online for Bluebikes regional bike share service or MBTA public transit service which advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket for a faster return trip. Walking is also a great way to move around these events safely and conveniently while enjoying all that they have to offer!
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Boston Chron
- Congratulations to Olga Torres for 6th Consecutive Year of Chambers and Partners Recognition
- Boston: LinkedInsights: Abigail Milewski
- Smart Cities of the Future by Vine Strategy
- Tom Olen Memorial Fund Awards Scholarship to a Norwood High School Senior
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- Syros to Present at Sidoti June 2023 Virtual Small-Cap Conference
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Menarini Group Shares NEXPOVIO® (selinexor) Subgroup Data from BOSTON trial at the European Hematology Association Congress, Highlighting Clinical Potential in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- RevBio krijgt 2 miljoen dollar subsidie om de ontwikkeling van zijn nieuwe implantaatproduct voor de tandheelkundige hechting van botfragmenten te bevorderen
- Hanover Crossing Welcomes Twelve Tesla Superchargers
- RevBio is Awarded a $2 Million Grant to Advance the Development of its Novel Dental Adhesive Bone Scaffold Product
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Governor Healey Re-Nominates Dr. Charlene Bonner to Massachusetts Parole Board
- Life Sciences Workforce Initiative Launched for Boston Residents
- Spring is in bloom with our May partners!
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Pacific Program Management Promotes Guy Faretra to National Director, Delivery Services
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus