- Massachusetts: Governor Maura Healey Lifts States of Emergency
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces New Roxbury Neighborhood Liaison, Asha Janay
- Boston: Councilor Sharon Durkan Delivers Her Maiden Speech
In order to accommodate runners, parking restrictions will be in place on Beacon Street (Southside), Cambridge Street (Southside), Court Street (both sides), Seaport Boulevard (both sides) and State Street (both sides). Road closures should also be anticipated.
More on Boston Chron
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Boston Public Health Commission Encourages People to Get the Flu Shot Ahead of Flu Season
- Asha Therapeutics Selected as a BLUE KNIGHT™ Company by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Massachusetts Wins Proposal to Host Northeast Microelectronics Hub through Federal CHIPS and Science Act
The Massachusetts Fallen Heroes Memorial rededication is scheduled to take place from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Thursday, May 25th and Friday, May 26th in the area of 85 Northern Avenue. Parking restrictions will be in place on Northern Avenue (Southside and Northside) and Seaport Boulevard Northside.
The Mayor's Office is also hosting a pedestrian-only event on Canal Street for Game 5 of the Celtics playoffs on Thursday, May 25th. Parking restrictions and street closures will occur on Canal Street (both sides).
People attending these events are encouraged to walk, bike or take public transit as an alternative form of transportation. Information on Bluebikes, the regional bike share service may be found online as well as information regarding MBTA services. The MBTA advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket for a faster return trip.
Latest on Boston Chron
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL A BARRON'S TOP 100 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 16 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Mayor Wu announces a new pilot program to decarbonize Boston's housing stock
- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- ACEC/MA Announces Gold Engineering Excellence Award Winners for 2023
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Keches Law Group Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CVS Health appoints Michael F. Mahoney to its Board of Directors
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- JetBlue Adds Amsterdam Service from Boston Starting Today
- Boston: Mayor Wu, Secretary Ed Augustus, and MassHousing Celebrate the Grand Opening of B'Nai B'rith Housing's Parkway 1208 in West Roxbury
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Aadi Bioscience Announces Poster Presentations at 2023 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Massachusetts Receives More than $22 Million from USDA to Expand Access to Trees and Green Space
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Boston: Chemist Applications Available On Fire Prevention Portal Starting October 1, 2023
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030