- Passage of legislation to support creation of affordable housing, workforce training in Boston celebrated
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
Data has shown that 60% of breaches in 2019 involved unpatched vulnerabilities. Also during Covid-19, two-thirds of businesses have suffered an increase in endpoint and IoT security incidents, with experts citing malware, insecure networks, and remote access issues as employees everywhere are forced to work remotely. With these increases in new and evolving cybersecurity threats, organizations today have to be prepared to ensure their heterogeneous infrastructure is securely configured and patched thereby eliminating any unforeseen cyber events.
"We are extremely delighted to partner with JetPatch and launch Patch Management as a Service. With this new service, we aim to offer CISO/CIO's a service offering which ensures system compliance and secured infrastructure at all times," said Nitin Tyagi, SVP – Enterprise Solutions, Cambridge Technology. "Patch Management as a Service can be considered as a game-changer, enabling comprehensive patch management for operating systems and third-party applications on physical and virtual servers."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Update on the Ronan Park Well
- Avery Design Announces CXL™ 2.0 VIP
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
"Patch management is the most underappreciated aspect of the remediation lifecycle," says Chris Kissel, Research Director, Worldwide Security & Trust Products at IDC. "Reducing time to remediation minimizes cyber risk and helps enterprises achieve compliance across their IT environments. JetPatch offers an intelligent and automated approach to vulnerability remediation that is not evident in our industry."
"We are thrilled that Cambridge Technology chose JetPatch platform as its underlying technology to deliver Patch Management as a Service," said Shai Toren, CEO of JetPatch. "We aim to transform vulnerability remediation with our innovative patch prediction and smart automation to help customers minimize time to remediation, reduce cyber risk, and save costs. Partnering with Cambridge Technology will bring the benefits of the JetPatch technology to many new customers ensuring the highest possible security, compliance, and service levels," added Toren.
With Cambridge Technology's Patch Management as a Service, companies can be ensured that their software and applications are up-to-date, running smoothly, and is adhering to the compliance standards.
About Cambridge Technology:
Cambridge Technology (CT) is a leading global business & technology services company transforming organizations into "AI-first" leaders. CT gives organizations unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology by bringing together the best-in-industry using its years of expertise in building solutions for some of the world's largest and most innovative enterprises; leveraging Big Data, Cloud & Machine Learning experience. CT's expertise across multiple domains makes it the preferred choice for organizations seeking a Partner to innovate and leapfrog the market. For more information, visit https://www.ctepl.com/, https://www.wemanagecloud.com/, and follow us on Twitter @cam_technology and LinkedIn @cambridge-technology.
More on Boston Chron
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Office Properties Income Trust Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, February 19th
- Haemonetics Welcomes New FDA Guidance on Viscoelastic Testing During COVID-19 Pandemic
JetPatch platform minimizes the cybersecurity risk by applying an ecosystem approach to vulnerability remediation, with intelligent patching automation at the core. Using advanced algorithms, a smart workflow engine, and predictive machine learning capabilities, JetPatch delivers continuous compliance along with operational efficiency and cost savings. Set to modernize risk and compliance posture, JetPatch enables enterprises to 'shift left' their security practices by uncovering cyber hygiene issues, highlighting business prediction insights, and identifying process governance bottlenecks. Learn more at www.jetpatch.com. © JetPatch, 2020. All rights reserved.
Media Relations: Rohit Raveendran | +91-9980008987 | [email protected]
SOURCE Cambridge Technology Inc
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
- Boston: Meet some of this year's Opportunity Fund grantees
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Perini Management Services, Inc. Announces Two Federal Contracts Collectively Valued at $66.9 Million
- "GLORY of HISTORY" Hip-Hop Music Video Looks At Voter's Choice
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- CoVerified Announces Partnership with Mirimus for Nationwide K-12 Pooled Saliva COVID-19 Testing Program
- Reify Health Announces Global Expansion of StudyTeam to Over 2,700 Clinical Research Sites
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- New GCI Study On Gynecologic Cancers in Brazil Finds Most Patients Present With Advanced Disease
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Haemonetics To Acquire Cardiva Medical, Inc. To Expand Hospital Portfolio
- Cohere Capital Completes Strategic Growth Investment in CCS, a Leading Digital Brand and E-Commerce Retailer
- Syros Announces Pricing of $75.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- LabMinds Successfully Receives Approval for Use in a GMP Certified Laboratory.
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers