- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
- Boston: City Council Supports Recreational Equipment Inc. Workers
Uzair Gadit, PureSquare's co-founder and CEO, stated that the company is committed to choosing empathy over anger, dialogue over division, and love over hate. As part of the initiative, PureSquare is offering a safety hub where individuals have access to well-researched and authentic information that can aid them in finding a favorable solution to the issues they are facing. Additionally, as a token of gratitude for each pledge, PureSquare is offering a 10% discount on purchases made on their platform.
PureSquare has a 15-year history of success through its subsidiary brands including PureVPN. The company has a legacy of excellence and innovation that has enabled each brand to thrive in its own right. Brands under PureSquare include PureVPN, PureKeep, PurePrivacy, PureEncrypt, PureDome and PureWL.
The partnership between PureSquare and Life After Hate seeks to promote positive online behavior and provide individuals with the resources and information they need to combat hate speech. Through the #CancelHate initiative, both organizations are committed to building a better world for future generations. For more information about this campaign visit https://link.puresquare.com/cancelhatecampaign
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
In an effort to combat hate speech online, cybersecurity platform PureSquare has partnered with nonprofit organization Life After Hate for their #CancelHate initiative. For every tweet supporting the campaign, $1 will be donated by the company towards Life After Hate's cause.
Uzair Gadit expressed his commitment towards promoting empathy over anger and dialogue over division in order to build a better world for future generations through this initiative. As part of it's efforts towards achieving this goal, the company is offering individuals access to well-researched information on their safety hub as well as providing them with discounts on purchases made on their platform as tokens of gratitude for each pledge made towards this cause.
PureSquare has been successful in its 15 year history due its legacy of excellence and innovation which enabled each brand under it such as PureVPN ,PureKeep ,PurePrivacy ,PureEncrypt ,PureDome ,and PureWLto thrive in its own right .
The partnership between these two organizations seeks not only raise awareness about hate speech but also provide individuals with resources they need in order combat it . To learn more about this campaign visit https://link.puresquare.com/cancelhatecampaign
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Eliassen Group Appoints New Life Sciences Executive Leadership to Fuel International Growth USA - English USA - English
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Save the Date: Juneteenth Festival Unites Community with Support from Local Sponsors
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization Appoints DJ Van Keuren as President
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Tony Malaby (tenor sax), John Turner (bass), Eric Rosenthal (drums) join Dave Bryant (keys/host)
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
- Boston AIR Spotlight: Heloiza Barbosa and Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Gardening in Every Season—get access to read this guide right now!
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference
- Boston: A Student Loan Assist: Get Out of Student Loan Default with a Fresh Start
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations