- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
- Boston: City Council Supports Recreational Equipment Inc. Workers
Carnegie Chairman Joe Moore said, "CLARUS Corporation has partnered with the community college market for over 30 years, producing remarkable results for this population within higher education. Their extensive understanding of the community college population is an expertise we are thrilled to add to Carnegie's deep knowledge of the industry. We look forward to serving this community together."
CLARUS will continue to lead the community college market as trusted consultants, delivering custom digital, brand, and research services. Clients can look forward to the same resourceful team, high-touch service, and philosophy they have come to rely on from CLARUS—now backed by the strength of Carnegie. In addition to CLARUS-provided services, community college clients will have access to Carnegie's services in lead generation via CollegeXpress, web development and design, Slate optimization, creative, and strategy to further their enrollment success.
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
Kathi Swanson, President of CLARUS Corporation said "I couldn't be more excited to bring my 30+ personal years of experience, plus the combined energy and experience of my entire staff, to Carnegie. With Carnegie, we have the opportunity to offer an even larger set of high-quality and innovative services to the community college market."
The acquisition is part of a larger effort by Carnegie—backed by New Heritage Capital (Heritage), a Boston-based private equity firm—to generate connections between students and colleges since its founding in 1985. The partnership with Heritage was formed in 2020 with an aim towards accelerating growth through organic and M&A initiatives.
Carnegie recognizes the vital part that community colleges play in higher education and their role in guiding students towards educational opportunities that are right for them. With this acquisition they are better positioned than ever before to promote the value of education while connecting students with two-year educational opportunities.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Eliassen Group Appoints New Life Sciences Executive Leadership to Fuel International Growth USA - English USA - English
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Save the Date: Juneteenth Festival Unites Community with Support from Local Sponsors
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization Appoints DJ Van Keuren as President
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Tony Malaby (tenor sax), John Turner (bass), Eric Rosenthal (drums) join Dave Bryant (keys/host)
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
- Boston AIR Spotlight: Heloiza Barbosa and Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Gardening in Every Season—get access to read this guide right now!
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference
- Boston: A Student Loan Assist: Get Out of Student Loan Default with a Fresh Start
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations