Best Razer deals:
- Save up to $360 on Razer Blade 15 gaming laptops at Amazon - at only 15.6-inches the Razer Blade 15 is small but powerful with a 9th Gen Intel Core processor and GeForce RTX graphics card Save on the Razer Phone 2 - click the link for the latest Razer phone deals at AT&T Save up to $80 on Razer Phones & Watches - check the latest deals on the Razer Phone 2 & Razer Nabu Watch at Amazon Save on a wide range of Razer gaming laptops, PCs & accessories at Razer.com Save up to 50% on a wide range of Razer laptops, gaming keyboards, mice & headsets at Walmart Save up to 52% on Razer gaming laptops, mice, keyboards, headsets & accessories at Amazon
More on Boston Chron
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Libman Education Announces Redesign of Inpatient Auditing Program
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Demolition Delay Application: 197-207 Maverick Street, East Boston
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon's Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
One of the biggest brands in eSports, Razer Inc. is a leading manufacturer of quality gaming hardware, software and services worldwide. The Razer Blade 15 is their smallest 15-inch gaming laptop yet. With an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q GPU and 144Hz refresh rate, the Blade 15 allows for productive work and an impressive gaming experience. Those who prefer mobile over PC gaming have the Razer Phone 2 with 8GB RAM and Snapdragon 845 processor.
What's special about Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday's doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
More on Boston Chron
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- All Walls Plus: Gorgeous Wall Art for a Unique Home Experience
Amazon broke the record for Cyber Monday sales last year, with approximately $7.9 billion in total online sales according to Adobe Analytics.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Articles
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- TechBook Efficiently Connects Tech Startups with Corporates for Partnerships
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- City of Boston traffic advisory for December 7 and 8
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Tripleseat Recommends these New York City Venues to Book a Last-Minute Event to Get Coworkers in the Holiday Spirit
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America