- Boston: Demolition delay application: 1121 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester
- Announcing The Christina Hepburn Breast Cancer Support Campaign
- Boston: Demolition delay application: 14 Euclid Street, Dorchester
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In the release dated May 10, 2022, the sentence that was immediately preceding the bulleted item section should be removed.
The updated release reads:
PRESS GANEY, KIDSX TO LAUNCH PEDIATRIC HEALTHCARE ACCELERATOR TO ADDRESS HEALTH ISSUES IN LIVES OF CHILDREN
Now accepting applications from digital health startups interested in working alongside the nation's leading children's hospitals
Press Ganey, the national leader in patient, member, employee and consumer experience across the healthcare ecosystem, launched its application process for the Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator. This innovative program matches 10 cutting-edge startups with top-performing children's hospitals to solve today's largest healthcare challenges.
In partnership with KidsX, an international consortium of pediatric hospitals focused on improving digital health innovation through collaboration, the four-week accelerator will provide startups with the resources needed to spark innovation and design breakthrough pediatric-focused solutions.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: June 2022: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing
- Who Will Be The 2022 Wimbledon Ladies' Champion?
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Signs Executive Order to Protect Access to Reproductive Health Care Services
- Web Traffic (Visitors) Guidelines: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
"With the right resources, we know entrepreneurs can ignite transformation and help pave the way for other children's hospitals to follow," said Darren Dworkin, president and chief operating officer, Press Ganey. "We're excited to innovate with early-stage companies, with the ultimate goal of helping families navigate life's most vulnerable moments."
Press Ganey and KidsX leaders collaborated with nation leading pediatric institutions to identify their top pain points. Specifically, the four-week accelerator program will focus on issues related to:
- Removing data silos and increasing personalization
- Cultural competency and outcomes
- Re-designing work during a workforce shortage
- Mental and behavioral health
- Workforce recruitment and retention
Press Ganey and KidsX will match innovative startups addressing these pain points and provide the data, tools, and expertise necessary to accelerate solutions.
"For too long, there has been a disconnect between recurring problems in the pediatric healthcare space and a lag in implementing pediatric-focused solutions," said Omkar Kulkarni, MPH, chief innovation officer, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, and managing director of KidsX. "Today, we break that notion and unveil a dedicated forum for connecting children's hospitals with the tech needed to drive frictionless family-centered care."
Applications for Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator will be accepted through June 3, 2022. Startups interested in participating can apply at KidsX.Health.
More on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Further Improvements to Supplier Diversity Efforts and Highlights Strides in Fiscal Year 2021
- Westside Finishing Inc. Awarded Products Finishing's Elite 2022 Top Shops Distinction
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- Rentable & SplitSpot collaborate to Create a Modern and Transparent Rental Experience
- The Data Economics Company announces partnership with Incradia to release the ReVerse franchise on Lydion-based Game Development Platform
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey invented the healthcare performance improvement movement over 35 years ago. Today it offers an integrated suite of solutions that address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 healthcare facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
KidsX is a global ecosystem of pediatric innovators, anchored by a consortium of over 30 children's hospitals from around the world motivated to partner with early-stage digital health companies to transform pediatric care. Our mission is to solve the most pressing problems in pediatric care delivery by facilitating collaboration between leading healthcare organizations and inspired entrepreneurs.
MP&F Strategic Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Bacchus Wine & Spirits Jumps To Elite 'Top 20' Position In Beverage Dynamics Top 100 Retailers for 2022
- Hybrid-care Physical Therapy Platform Kins Announces $7.2M in Total Seed Funding to Accelerate Innovation in Care Delivery
- Wheels Up names Todd Smith Chief Financial Officer
- Boston-Based Golden Hearts Games, "The World's First Charity Casino," Surpasses $10M In Donations, Processes Over $6M in 2022 Alone as Over 50,000 Nonprofits Have Now Received Funding From the Platform
- CPC Scientific Announces New California Peptide API Manufacturing Facility
- PermaTherm 2022 Family Fun Day
- VBI Vaccines Announces Results of Annual General Meeting
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Installation of Mural Honoring Rita Hester in Allston
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Named a Reader's Choice Award Winner across the Region
- New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
- EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION, EMPLOYMENT & BENEFITS PARTNER JOINS LATHAM & WATKINS IN BOSTON
- Ice Cold Liquid Hustle: Take on Summer With Dunkin's New Lineup of Iced Drinks
- Intercontinental Real Estate Corp./Cohen Asset Management Team To Buy Phoenix Industrial Property
- Top New Jersey Engagement Shoot Locations and couples who totally nailed it
- athenahealth Recognized with a 2022 KLAS Points of Light Award
- BEC Technologies RidgeWave® 7000 Series Achieves AT&T Certification
- Black CannaBusiness CEO Intensive Partners with Parallel on National Education Series
- Takeda Announces Creation of One Cambridge Campus in Kendall Square to Drive Innovation Efforts
- Battery Ventures Makes Majority Investment in Titian Software
- "Summer Salsa By The Sea": held outdoors, by the ocean, in Beverly, MA