- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Karen S. Lynch, President and CEO of CVS Health, said that Mahoney's focus on improving health outcomes and increasing access to care aligns with the mission of CVS Health. She added that the appointment of a respected health care leader to the Board demonstrates their continued focus on strengthening engagement with consumers for their health and well-being.
Mahoney has been CEO of Boston Scientific Corporation since 2012 and Chairman of its Board since 2016. With over 45,000 global employees, Boston Scientific reaches 33 million patients each year with a range of technologies and solutions in cardiovascular interventions, structural heart, electrophysiology, endoscopy, neuromodulation, urology and women's health.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Roger N. Farah, Independent Chair of the Board of CVS Health expressed his pleasure at having Mahoney join the Board and said his knowledge and insight will be a great asset as well as his background in leading development for innovative solutions for patients.
Mahoney's career spans more than 25 years in medical device, capital equipment and healthcare IT businesses. Prior to Boston Scientific he was Worldwide Chairman at Johnson & Johnson's Medical Devices & Diagnostics division; President & CEO at Global Healthcare Exchange; and held various leadership roles at General Electric Medical Systems including General Manager for Healthcare Information Technology business. He also served on the Board of Directors at Baxter International Inc., a multinational healthcare company.
Mahoney holds a BBA in Finance from University of Iowa and an MBA from Wake Forest University; he is married with three children and serves on the Board of Boys & Girls Club of Boston as well as chairing the Board of Governors at Boston College Chief Executives Club.
He commented that CVS Health shares many common goals with Boston Scientific which are primarily focused on making a real difference for people and patients they serve; he hopes his experience within healthcare industry will help him work with the Board to support CVS Health's strategy.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative