- Telco Systems and albis-elcon Partner to Boost Rollout of Service Virtualization on Telecommunications Networks USA - English USA - English
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- OS-Independent, License-Free On-Chip SAE J1939 Protocol Stack for Embedded, Linux, and Windows Systems
Notice That Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Will Be A Telephonic Meeting
Due to the public health impact of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), travel guidelines in Massachusetts and surrounding areas, and to support the health and well-being of our shareholders, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Eaton Vance New York Municipal Income Trust (the "Fund") to be held on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Meeting") will be held in a telephonic format. Shareholders will not be able to attend the Meeting in person.
If, as of February 3, 2021, you were a record holder of Fund shares (i.e., you held Fund shares in your own name directly with the Fund), you are entitled to notice of and to vote at the Meeting or any postponement or adjournment thereof. If you wish to participate in the Meeting, you should email your full name and address to AST Fund Solutions, LLC ("AST") at [email protected] and include the Fund's name in the subject line. You will then be provided with the conference call dial-in information and instructions for voting during the Meeting. All requests to participate in the Meeting must be received by AST no later than 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 15, 2021.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 3474-3476 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 2-4 King Street, Dorchester
- Marion Bauer's Sonata, Op.22 – transcribed for Alto Saxophone
- HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Announces Share Repurchase Program
- Fandangos & the New World: Concert and Conversation
If, as of February 3, 2021, you held Fund shares through an intermediary (such as a broker-dealer) and wish to participate in and vote at the Meeting, you will need to obtain a legal proxy from your intermediary reflecting the Fund's name, the number of Fund shares held and your name and email address. You may forward an email from your intermediary containing the legal proxy or attach an image of the legal proxy to an email and send it to AST at [email protected] with "Legal Proxy" in the subject line. You will then be provided with the conference call dial-in information and instructions for voting during the Meeting. All requests to participate in the Meeting must be received by AST no later than 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 15, 2021.
Please contact AST at [email protected] with any questions regarding access to the Meeting, and an AST representative will contact you to answer your questions.
The Fund and the Board of Trustees are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation and, if circumstances warrant, the Fund will issue one or more additional press releases updating shareholders regarding the Meeting. Whether or not you plan to participate in the Meeting, the Fund urges you to submit your vote in advance of the Meeting by one of the methods described in the Fund's proxy. The Fund's proxy statement is available online at https://funds.eatonvance.com/closed-end-fund-and-term-trust-documents.php. The proxy card included with the previously distributed proxy materials will not be updated to reflect the change to a telephonic meeting and may continue to be used to vote your shares in connection with the Meeting.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 267 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces "B-Local" app to support local businesses
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
By Order of the Board of Trustees,
/s/ Maureen A. Gemma
Maureen A. Gemma
The Fund's investment adviser is Eaton Vance Management. Eaton Vance Corp. was acquired by Morgan Stanley on March 1, 2021. Its Eaton Vance Management, Parametric, Atlanta Capital and Calvert investment affiliates are now part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, the asset management division of Morgan Stanley.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Dynatrace named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring
- Dynatrace Receives Highest Scores Across 4 of 5 Use Cases in 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring Report
- TribalVision Welcomes Equity Partner Rahul Bansal to its Leadership Team
- Riverside Partners' Managed IT and Cybersecurity Service Platform Completes Merger with ASK to Expand Market Leadership to the Midwest
- Iron Mountain Signs Leases for Six Megawatts with Fortune 100 Technology Customer at AZP-2 Data Center in Phoenix
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- imc Test & Measurement Joins Battery Ventures' Test and Measurement Platform
- A Free Lesson for World Tai Chi Day! Hosted by Oom Yung Doe
- Residents invited to honor One Boston Day
- Brightcove Announces Date of First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Avidia Bank Announces Partnership with KyckGlobal For Next-Generation Treasury Management Products
- SmartBear Expands Support of Codeless, Automated Testing for Mobile and ERP Applications
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Pickle's new robot works with people to get your online orders delivered sooner.
- 4AIR Announces #FORTHEAIR, Aerial Photograph Appreciation Contest During the Month of April to Celebrate Earth Day
- New AI Analysis Pinpoints COVID-19 Mortality Risk in Medicare Population