This online certificate is for professionals eager to upskill and boost their careers with recent advancements in applications of AI in business. A two-month program, this introduces basic applications of AI to those in business. AI: Business Strategies and Applications (Online) requires four to six hours of study per week and costs $2,800, which makes it both affordable and convenient for working professionals.
CEO of Berkeley Executive Education, Mike Rielly says, "We are building a growing portfolio of online courses in partnership with EMERITUS across the domains of digital transformation and data science within business applications. The AI program is a logical addition to the portfolio as we aim to extend the critical work of our faculty to industry professionals across the globe where AI is, and will penetrate almost every aspect of business need and opportunity."
Lisa Rohrer, Director of University partnerships at EMERITUS, adds, "We are inspired by the suite of courses we are developing with the Berkeley Executive Education team and we're thrilled to be able to bring this world-class learning to a global audience."
AI is transforming the personal and professional lives of people across the world. By 2025, the global AI market is expected to expand to almost $60 billion. There aren't enough trained professionals to fill the jobs needed in this new industry.
More on Boston Chron
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Libman Education Announces Redesign of Inpatient Auditing Program
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Demolition Delay Application: 197-207 Maverick Street, East Boston
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
In addition to learning about the basics and potential of AI, participants will develop an AI-related project that they can apply to their own organization, will learn how to organize and manage successful AI application projects, grasp technical aspects of AI well enough to communicate effectively with technical teams, and learn how to avoid pitfalls associated with these new technologies.
A team of distinguished UC Berkeley faculty at the forefront of information and communication technology teach the program. Participants will learn from Haas School of Business faculty members including Associate Professor and Faculty Director of the Fisher Center for Business Analytics, Zsolt Katona; Associate Professor and Co-Director of the Computational Culture Lab, Sameer B. Srivastava; Adjunct Professor and Research Scientist, Thomas Lee; and Visiting Scholar and Executive in Residence, Matthew Stepka. Participants will also learn from Engineering Professor and Director of UC Berkeley's Robot Learning Lab, Pieter Abbeel
For more information on Artificial Intelligence: Business Strategies and Applications (Online) by Berkeley Executive Education, interested applicants can apply and learn more here.
More on Boston Chron
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- All Walls Plus: Gorgeous Wall Art for a Unique Home Experience
Berkeley Executive Education serves leaders and organizations who aspire to redefine the future of business. The organization's profound and unique learning experiences, led by renowned Berkeley Executive Education faculty, equip global executives and their organizations with the vision, culture, and capabilities to thrive in an ever-changing world. Its immersive programs offer both global and industry relevance that executives can immediately apply to shape their career to put themselves and their company ahead of the curve. Working with EMERITUS broadens access beyond on-campus offerings in a collaborative and engaging format that stays true to the quality of University of California, Berkeley.
EMERITUS (www.emeritus.org) offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, Cambridge, London Business School and others. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS' global team includes 550+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore.
Contact: Kiki Keating Kiki@kikinetwork.com 1-603-858-2733
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- TechBook Efficiently Connects Tech Startups with Corporates for Partnerships
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- City of Boston traffic advisory for December 7 and 8
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Tripleseat Recommends these New York City Venues to Book a Last-Minute Event to Get Coworkers in the Holiday Spirit
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America