- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
- Boston: City Council Supports Recreational Equipment Inc. Workers
Enigma's proprietary machine learning algorithms combine hundreds of public and private data sources to provide a holistic view into the financial health of more than 30 million small and medium businesses. Tamr, another leader in machine learning, uses ML models to consolidate highly-variable data sources and enable their customers to scale data mastering at unprecedented speeds.
"Our customers getting the most value out of their data rely heavily on external sources. Our partnership with Enigma will give customers a seamless experience for enriching their internal data with accurate, complete company data, so they have a trustworthy picture of their customers or suppliers. We're excited to go to market together and make it even easier for companies to transform their data into an asset," said Andy Palmer, Tamr co-founder & CEO.
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
Enigma's best-in-class small and medium business data will help power Tamr's data mastering solutions for a range of sectors. Tamr customers will also be able to access Enigma's rich firmographics about more than 30 million small and medium businesses.
"Tamr's commitment to helping companies unlock the value of their data makes them a natural partner for Enigma. We're excited to provide Tamr customers with rich intelligence about the companies they do business with," said Enigma co-founder and CEO Hicham Oudghiri.
Enigma provides comprehensive intelligence about the identity and financial health of every small and medium business across the United States. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Financial organizations from the world's largest banks to ground-breaking startups use Enigma's data to better serve their small business customers.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: June is Pride Month
- Entrinsik Appoints Madhavi W. Chandra as Chief Product Officer
- Pickleball4America Unveils Details of First Ever Ballpark Series™ with Events at Fenway Park, Oracle Park and Coors Field
- Golden Ticket Productions Launches New Website
- Everbridge Empowers State and Local Governments to Enhance Preparedness and Resilience for 2023 Atlantic Hurricane Season
About Tamr, Inc.
Tamr is the leading data mastering company, accelerating the business outcomes of the worlds' largest organizations by powering analytic insights, boosting operational efficiency, and enhancing data operations. Tamr's cloud-native solutions offer an effective alternative to traditional Master Data Management (MDM) tools, using machine learning to do the heavy lifting to consolidate, cleanse, and categorize data. Tamr is the foundation for modern DataOps at large organizations including Industry leaders like Toyota, Santander, and GSK. Backed by investors including NEA and Google Ventures, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
SOURCE Tamr, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations
- Boston: Mayor Wu and Office Of Economic Opportunity and Inclusion Announce the Cannabis Empowerment Series
- NEMTAC® Brings Innovation to Accreditation Industry with the Launch of Collaborative Network Built on Distributed Ledger Technology
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 18 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Kate Gallego of Phoenix with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 38th Tribute to Mayors
- Healey-Driscoll Administration and Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Announce $24.4 Million Job Creation Incentives for 43 Massachusetts Life Sciences Companies
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Robert D. Botticelli, Hired
- Levinger-Regens Analytics Reveals New Energy Outlook
- Karuna Therapeutics to Present at the Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- UVify Unveils the Groundbreaking SLAMDAQ
- Unleash the Power of Words: Unite in Reading Frederick Douglass' Inspirational Speech
- Inovenso to Showcase Cutting-Edge Electrospinning Machines at ICMAT 2023 in Singapore
- Dancing Numbers Unveils Google Sheets QuickBooks Integration, Streamlining Data Import, Export, and Deletion
- Nearly Two Months After New Hands-Free Law, Distracted Driving Remains Lower in Ohio
- ReadyCommunities Partnership of CCROA Announces National Service Awardees Who Helped Save Passengers from the Derailed Train Near Rural Mendon
- Harvard Business School Celebrates 113th Commencement