- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Analog Devices to Participate in the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
CEO Geoff Knapp expressed his enthusiasm for the addition of French to Allied's team. "I could not be more enthusiastic about the future of our company thanks to the talent we have attracted," he said.
French brings more than 30 years of financial, operational, and administrative experience focusing on the Software Technology and Biotechnology arenas to Allied. He has held a variety of executive level financial positions with leading companies such as Payrailz, Open Solutions, Konica Minolta and Digital Equipment.
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
At his most recent position at Payrailz, French served for six years as VP of Finance where he oversaw all financial aspects including the creation of Payrailz's successful CUSO CU Railz and the acquisition of Payrailz by Jack Henry.
French holds a Bachelor of Science Business Administration (BSBA) in Finance from Creighton University and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Western New England University in Springfield, Mass.
Expressing his excitement for his new role at Allied, French said "As a financial analyst, there is nothing more exhilarating than helping a company succeed in the marketplace and for the benefit of its employees." He looks forward to working with Allied's team to drive success and growth.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Eliassen Group Appoints New Life Sciences Executive Leadership to Fuel International Growth USA - English USA - English
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Save the Date: Juneteenth Festival Unites Community with Support from Local Sponsors
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization Appoints DJ Van Keuren as President
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Tony Malaby (tenor sax), John Turner (bass), Eric Rosenthal (drums) join Dave Bryant (keys/host)
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
- Boston AIR Spotlight: Heloiza Barbosa and Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Gardening in Every Season—get access to read this guide right now!
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference
- Boston: A Student Loan Assist: Get Out of Student Loan Default with a Fresh Start
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations