"My hope is that each portfolio analyzed means that somewhere out there, someone understands their investments a little bit better," said Kendrick Wakeman, CEO of FinMason. "Our partners are some of the most innovative financial services firms and FinTech platforms in the industry and are on a mission to help asset managers, advisors, and investors sort through the uncertainty. We help them deliver exactly the right information to exactly the right people at exactly the right time."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces good neighbors program fulfills more than 4,500 requests
- Tegra Medical Announces Expansion in Europe and Asia
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed
- Ginkgo Bioworks Secures Access to SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test With Goal of Acquiring and Distributing Up To 50 Million Tests
FinMason's analytics engine was developed from the ground up on a modern tech stack with flexibility, speed, and scale in mind. Unlike legacy systems, which can take months to implement custom analytics, FinMason's infrastructure enables custom calculations to be put into production in a matter of days.
Earlier this year, FinMason expanded their offering by launching analytics coverage of all publicly-traded sovereign, corporate, and supranational fixed income securities worldwide as well as the entire municipal bond universe across all 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories.
FinMason, one of the world's largest investment analytics engines for financial services platforms, enables WealthTech platforms to accelerate development and time-to-market while retaining control of their user experience. Built with speed, flexibility, and scalability in mind, the financial technology firm calculates and delivers more than 700 analytics on every publicly-traded asset in the world via one simple API. For more information, visit www.finmason.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- City of Boston investigating incident at Copley Square ballot dropbox
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. Statement about Possible Acquisition
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- FoundationOne®CDx Receives FDA-Approval as a Companion Diagnostic for VITRAKVI®(larotrectinib) to Identify Patients with NTRK Fusions Across All Solid Tumors
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- Lefteris Successfully Completes its Initial Public Offering
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 1234-1240 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 18 Robeson Street, Jamaica Plain
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces the opening of phase one of Flat 9 at Whittier, groundbreaking of phase two
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Akebia Presents Results from its PRO2TECT Global Phase 3 Program of Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia due to Chronic Kidney Disease in Adult Patients Not on Dialysis During Late-Breaking Session at American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2020 Reim
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- The RMR Group Inc. Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, November 20th
- Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust Annual Meeting Of Shareholders On November 12, 2020 Will Be A Virtual Meeting
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- Hurricane Epsilon Marks 10th Hurricane of the 2020 Hurricane Season
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!