- Massachusetts: Governor Maura Healey Lifts States of Emergency
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces New Roxbury Neighborhood Liaison, Asha Janay
- Boston: Councilor Sharon Durkan Delivers Her Maiden Speech
Repotrectinib is an orally administered TKI (tyrosine kinase inhibitor) being evaluated in an ongoing registrational Phase 1/2 trial called TRIDENT-1 for patients with TKI-naive or TKI-pretreated ROS1+ advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and NTRK+ advanced solid tumors. If the companion diagnostic is approved for these indications, and separately, the therapy is approved, oncologists would be able to use FoundationOne CDx to help identify appropriate patients for treatment with repotrectinib.
More on Boston Chron
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Boston Public Health Commission Encourages People to Get the Flu Shot Ahead of Flu Season
- Asha Therapeutics Selected as a BLUE KNIGHT™ Company by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Massachusetts Wins Proposal to Host Northeast Microelectronics Hub through Federal CHIPS and Science Act
Foundation Medicine's portfolio of FDA-approved comprehensive genomic profiling tests offer physicians blood and tissue-based testing options for detecting genomic alterations that help guide personalized treatment decisions. Currently, Foundation Medicine is the leader in companion diagnostic approvals with approximately 60% of all companion diagnostic approvals for NGS testing in the U.S.
Jason Adams, Vice President of Biopharma Enterprise Partnerships at Foundation Medicine said "We're proud to broaden our collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb as they work to bring this exciting investigational therapy to patients living with ROS1 positive non-small cell lung cancer and NTRK positive solid tumors. This new collaboration builds on our ongoing research-driven partnership and furthers our shared commitment to deliver more treatment options to patients who need them."
The expanded collaboration between Foundation Medicine and Bristol Myers Squibb will allow physicians access to a tissue based test that can help identify appropriate patients for treatment with repotrectinib if both the therapy and companion diagnostic are approved. This will provide more treatment options for those living with ROS1+ NSCLC and NTRK+ solid tumors.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL A BARRON'S TOP 100 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 16 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Mayor Wu announces a new pilot program to decarbonize Boston's housing stock
- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- ACEC/MA Announces Gold Engineering Excellence Award Winners for 2023
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Keches Law Group Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CVS Health appoints Michael F. Mahoney to its Board of Directors
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- JetBlue Adds Amsterdam Service from Boston Starting Today
- Boston: Mayor Wu, Secretary Ed Augustus, and MassHousing Celebrate the Grand Opening of B'Nai B'rith Housing's Parkway 1208 in West Roxbury
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Aadi Bioscience Announces Poster Presentations at 2023 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Massachusetts Receives More than $22 Million from USDA to Expand Access to Trees and Green Space
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Boston: Chemist Applications Available On Fire Prevention Portal Starting October 1, 2023
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030