- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Announces Veterans Equality Review Board (VERB) to Support Veterans Discharged Under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
Albus began working with Gigstreem in December 2022 to support the company's growth, funding efforts, and expansion into new geographies through acquisition. The company recently secured an additional $59 million in funding and has completed three acquisitions to date including netBlazr (Boston in 2022), Rainbow Broadband (New York City in 2018) and GigaMonster (Atlanta in 2023).
More on Boston Chron
- SK Biopharmaceuticals' Proteovant Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on IKZF2 Protein Degrader Program and MOPED™ Molecular Glue Screening Platform at the 20th Annual Discovery on Target Conference
- Samuel Adams Just Unlocked Beer Lovers' Phobia: Cenosillicaphobia
- Jennifer Steffens, PE Joins Opti Software for Stormwater Solutions as Vice President of Marketing
- Massachusetts Selected to Host ARPA-H Hub as Part of Nationwide Health Innovation Network
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Dorchester
Commenting on his appointment, Albus said: "Joining Gigstreem is such an incredible opportunity. As the fastest growing internet platform nationally, Gigstreem's strong value proposition perfectly positions it to capitalize on the rapidly growing multi-family space. I am excited to be part of the Gigstreem team."
Prior to joining Gigstreem, Albus held senior leadership roles in Keypoint Intelligence, Perseus, kgb, The Walt Disney Company, D&B, and Treeways. His diverse set of operating experiences including roles as a CEO and COO will allow him to make contributions to Gigstreem different than traditional CFOs.
Gigstreem CEO Andrew Kusminsky said: "In the last few months, we have already seen a huge impact from Patrick's experience. Patrick's focus on long-term thinking, strategic planning, operations and innovation is going to be a huge compliment to Gigstreem's long term success."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
- Exploring the many plants and flowers at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Partners Sought for Research on History and Legacy of Slavery in Boston
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Novo Nordisk and Evotec collaborate to launch LAB eN², a translational drug discovery accelerator, to address innovation gap in cardiometabolic diseases
- NETSCOUT Identified Nearly 7.9 Million DDoS Attacks in 1H2023 According to Its Latest DDoS Threat Intelligence Report
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- A New Autobiographical Play Premiere "Providence Of The Heart" Affirms Life Is Truly Eternal
- Steamship Authority Electrifies Fleet with BYD | RIDE Zero-Emission Buses
- Museum of Science, Boston and Big Sister Association of Greater Boston Partner to Bring Free Museum Admission to Girls and Mentors
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Roxbury
- HubSpot Named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the Third Consecutive Year
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Free Archery Classes for Adults and Teens in Boston
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Appoints Mary Skelton Roberts to the MBTA Board of Directors