- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The Parole Board is an agency within the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security and is responsible for parole granting and parole supervision. Members are appointed by the Governor to serve five-year terms with the advice and consent of the Governor's Council.
Governor Healey expressed her confidence in Dr. Bonner's appointment, citing her background in psychology as a unique asset to many of those within the criminal justice system, including those with mental health and substance use disorder issues. Lieutenant Governor Driscoll echoed this sentiment, noting that Dr. Bonner's re-nomination was an important step towards ensuring strong, experienced, and diverse leadership on the Parole Board.
Dr. Bonner expressed her gratitude for Governor Healey's trust in her to continue serving Massachusetts on the Parole Board, noting that they have made important progress over the years in giving second chances to many members of their communities while providing support during their transition back into society.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Dr. Bonner is a certified Designated Forensic Psychologist (DFP) with expertise in substance use disorders, having served as Clinical and Administrative Director of Bournewood Hospital's Ambulatory Services, a Juvenile and Adult Court Clinician, and a Lecturer at Saint Anselm College where she taught various courses in Psychology for over thirty years. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Saint Anselm College, a Master of Education from Bridgewater State University, and a Doctoral Degree from William James College; she was certified as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADCI) in 2003; she is also president of a non-profit 501 (c) 3 foundation.
The mission of the Massachusetts Parole Board is to promote public safety through supervised conditional release of incarcerated people back into their communities while providing support for successful transitions back into society; members conduct face-to-face parole release hearings, provide notice and assistance to victims, supervise parolees in their communities, provide reentry services to those leaving custody without mandated post-release supervision; other members include Tina M. Hurley (Chair), Tonomey Coleman Esq., James M Kelcourse, Colette Santa among others
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative