- Candleschtick Launches Online Jewish Gift Store With a Twist of Yiddish Humor
- As American Economy Recovers, Employers Prioritize Education Benefits to Attract and Develop Workers
- Top QC Findings Show Servicers Plagued by Missing Documents
|WHAT:||The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted nearly every aspect of life for all of us - but women,|
especially, have taken even more onto their already full plates, adding roles like teacher and
caregiver during the past several months. For many, that meant delaying preventive routine
health screenings, including mammograms. While pushing off cancer screenings may have
seemed like the best idea at the time, early detection and prevention remain vitally important
for optimum health and well-being.
More on Boston Chron
|WHO:||Grammy Award-Winning Artist and Breast Cancer Survivor Sheryl Crow is encouraging all|
women to prioritize their critical health exams, schedule their annual mammograms and also
spread the word to the women they love to do the same.
|During National Women's Health Week, May 9-15, Sheryl, along with leading OB/GYN, Dr.|
DaCarla Albright, reminds women about the importance of breast cancer screenings and to
make sure they schedule their annual mammograms that were cancelled or delayed because
of the pandemic.
* According to data cited in the Radiology: Imaging Cancer review article, "Cancer Imaging and Patient Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic."
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) One-Time Gene Therapy for β-thalassemia Continues to Demonstrate Durable Efficacy Across Pediatric and Adult Patient Populations and All Genotypes in Data Presented at EHA2021 Virtual
- New measures to boost homeownership, wages, and economic equity in Boston
- Boston Children's Chorus announces 'We Sing: Boston' in partnership with Friends of the Public Garden, City of Boston
- Boston: Registration open for BCYF teen summer programming
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
- Mayor Kim Janey announces measures to boost homeownership, wages and economic equity in Boston
- Torres Law Named Trade & Customs Law Firm of the Year
- Tennis Mesh Predicted All Four French Open Men's Tennis Semifinalists Accurately
- Boston Children's Chorus announces "We Sing: Boston" in partnership with Friends of the Public Garden and the City of Boston
- With Significant Increase In High-Profile Cyberattacks, SecZetta Shares Insight on How Organizations Can Mount Better Offense
- XSET Partners With Big Brothers Big Sisters Of America To Bring The World Of Gaming To A New Generation
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces registration open for BCYF teen summer programming
- Early Education Grant Provides STEAM Learning for Jewish Day Schools
- Boston: BCYF Camp Joy Program Registering for Summer Now
- Boston Police Department Police Reform Policy update
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in June
- Harvard's Wyss Institute initiates industry partnership to facilitate brain-targeted drug delivery
- VBI Vaccines Announces Results of Annual General Meeting