- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- Theragun Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top Percussion Massager, RecoveryAir Compression Machine & More Sales Found by Retail Egg
- The Secret to Moving to London from the USA
We're living in the age of constantly growing data, making it one of the most complex processes for enterprises to process and translate to a competitive edge. Optimizing supply chain planning is a major problem due to many variables and constraints; based on that, precise supply planning and optimization software that supports prompt business decisions is a need, especially for oil companies. Along with MOL Group analysts, RepSy was designed to ensure a fast and responsive custom-made system with dynamic report-building capabilities and state-of-the-art data visualization to support the supply chain and logistic departments' quick and in-depth decision-making processes.
More on Boston Chron
- After six years, Voice of the Faithful review shows some bishops clearly committed to financial transparency
- Boston: Events, Resources and Volunteer Opportunities for the Holidays
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Modified Boat Hook to Increase Visibility (BEC-229)
- Wolters Kluwer adds medication tray management solution to Simplifi+ Compliance Suite
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
"The complex business intelligence (BI) solution serves all parties involved in raw material sourcing, transportation, processing, market supply and inventory management, shortening the time needed to make key decisions", said Tibor Volek, Head of Operational Planning Support of MOL Group Plc., who was involved in the development of the RepSy project in 2014 as project manager for MOL Group.
The on-premises system relies on a multi-level architecture; first, the software transforms input data arriving from AspenTech database, and then the translated information stored with in-memory tabular technology is visualized on a BI analytics platform. The desktop application, RepSy ensures analysts and modellers to examine multiple outputs concerning each other for better findings.
The RepSy solution was also presented at the AspenTech Optimize conference in Boston in 2015, as a custom development based on AspenTech's successful AspenTech PIMS product delivered jointly by MOL and Grape Solutions. In the same year, MOL awarded the project one of its most prestigious honours, where it won the Golden Barrel award. To maintain the highest quality of data processing and dynamic reporting using RepSy, Grape Solutions is still in charge of making ongoing improvements to the system.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1727072/Grape_Solutions_Logo.jpg
CONTACT: Dorina Pall, [email protected], + (36) 20 376 4790
SOURCE Grape Solutions Plc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker, Attorney General Healey and State Auditor Bump Appoint Lauren Peters as Executive Director of the Center for Health Information and Analysis
- RISO Announces the ComColor GL Series of Inkjet Printers for USA, Canada Market
- SQZ Biotechnologies Announces Strategic Prioritization of SQZ® Enhanced Antigen Presenting Cells Program; Armon Sharei to Step Down as Chief Executive Officer
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- MicroEJ Launches Managed-C Support for Safe and Secure Operation of Today's Connected Systems
- North America Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market to Reach $2.96 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.7%
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- athenahealth Announces Clinical Advisory Board
- Westside Finishing CO Inc., Achieves PCI 3000 Re-Certification
- Boston: Traffic Advisory for Wednesday, November 30, through Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Statement from State Street Corporation on Brown Brothers Harriman Investor Services Acquisition
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Joins Recovery Community Leaders to Reflect on Progress Confronting Opioid Epidemic
- Access Advance Announces Initial VVC Advance Patent List
- Netcracker Showcases Leadership in Intelligent Automation for Telecom Operators at Layer123 World Congress 2022
- Boston: November 2022: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- BostonGene to Present at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry