- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- Boston's Top Ten Dog Names Of 2023 Unleashed
Nikki Fales, Vice President of Marketing & Payments at Gulf Oil, expressed her excitement for the partnership. "We are excited to continue our partnership with such a successful franchise and to support the fans and youth throughout the Greater Boston community," she said.
The partnership includes various marketing assets such as nationally televised courtside LED signage and center-hung scoreboard messaging. During certain Celtics home games, Gulf gas card giveaways will be available for Celtics fans. Additionally, Gulf will utilize Celtics digital platforms to provide offers to save at participating Gulf locations with the Gulf Pay mobile app.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
Gulf will also support five (5) youth athletes from Greater Boston by paying their enrollment fee for one week of Jr. Celtics Academy summer camps presented by New Balance. Ted Dalton, Chief Partnership Officer of the Boston Celtics, expressed his enthusiasm for extending their partnership with Gulf Oil. "We're also thrilled about Gulf's support of our Jr. Celtics Academy (JCA) programming," he said, "where through their generosity, Gulf will provide opportunities during each summer of the partnership for underprivileged children to participate in our JCA summer camps."
For more information on the company or to visit your nearest Gulf location, visit gulfoil.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Entegris Completes the Sale of the Pipeline and Industrial Materials (PIM) Business to SCF Partners
- Weiss Asset Management is Unrelated to Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers LLC
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
- Survivor breaks silence after 50 years
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Eaton Vance Closed-End Funds
- Hannah's Journal to Be Happy: New Book Reminds Us of the Many Ways We Can Find "Happy"
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Boston: March is Women's History Month
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Files Mass Leads Act to Grow Economy, Support Businesses, Attract Talent
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey Applauds CVS and Walgreens for Expanding Access to Mifepristone
- Tri-Continental Corporation Declares First Quarter Distribution
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%