- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Analog Devices to Participate in the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
YonaLink's SaaS solution will stream and map up-to-date, real-time patient data directly from electronic health record (EHR) systems to electronic data capture (EDC) systems, enabling greater speed, quality, and efficiency in clinical trial data collection. This will enable Hadassah to partner with clinical trial sponsors and research stakeholders around the world and expand access to the medical center's R&D capabilities led by physicians and scientists renowned for developing novel therapeutics, diagnostics, and devices that are improving outcomes and quality of life for patients.
According to Professor Eyal Mishani, General Director of the Research Fund of the Hadassah Medical Organization, "Given this growth in research activities, solutions that can help reduce resource constraints, costs, and other inefficiencies are vital. YonaLink provides Hadassah with a cutting-edge tool that can seamlessly work across any EHR, making it possible for data to effortlessly flow to trials and registries across Israel and all over the world. This reduces the burden on our study teams and improves data quality by eliminating the need for redundant, error-prone processes involved in duplicating data for clinical trial EDCs."
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
YonaLink's platform provides capabilities to stream up-to-date data from any clinical site's EHR system around the world into its next-generation EDC. With built-in eConsent and ePRO / eCOA as well as streaming EHR-to-EDC capabilities, YonaLink's next-generation EDC provides a comprehensive solution for today's clinical trial needs by bringing EDC and eSource functionality together in a single tool.
Itai Rechnitz, YonaLink's COO and Co-Founder said "Hadassah has more than earned its reputation in Israel and around the world as a leading center of excellence, and we're thrilled to be partnering with them to fuel innovation in clinical trials. Simplifying data collection to integrate care with research is critical to moving clinical trials forward and enabling progress; it will help Hadassah accelerate learning and improve patient care on a continuous basis globally."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Eliassen Group Appoints New Life Sciences Executive Leadership to Fuel International Growth USA - English USA - English
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Save the Date: Juneteenth Festival Unites Community with Support from Local Sponsors
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization Appoints DJ Van Keuren as President
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Tony Malaby (tenor sax), John Turner (bass), Eric Rosenthal (drums) join Dave Bryant (keys/host)
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
- Boston AIR Spotlight: Heloiza Barbosa and Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Gardening in Every Season—get access to read this guide right now!
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference
- Boston: A Student Loan Assist: Get Out of Student Loan Default with a Fresh Start
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations