- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Boston: Traffic Advisory for December 1- 3, 2023
HBM9378 is a co-development project conducted by HBM and Kelun-Biotech, who together equally share the global rights in respect of HBM9378. Developed from HBM's H2L2 platform, its long half-life optimization and outstanding biophysical properties support the favorable dosing advantage.
According to the strategic collaboration and agreement between HBM and Kelun-Biotech, the parties will jointly explore more innovative therapies of monoclonal antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates.
Building on HBM's innovative business model leveraging its productive R&D platform to lead the next generation of valuable and innovative therapies and its mission to address unmet medical needs, HBM will continue to expand its collaboration with industry-leading partners and further leverage on the combined capabilities of HBM and its collaborators.
More on Boston Chron
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Steeped in Tradition: USAA Kicks Off 124th Army-Navy Game Celebrations in a Massive Way, Honoring 250th Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party
- Putnam Investments Announces 19(a) Notices for Closed-End Funds
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Tool Belt for Cedar Shingles & Cedar Shingling Tools (BKC-128)
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
HBM9378/SKB378 is a fully human monoclonal antibody against TSLP generated from two heavy chains and two light chains (H2L2) platform. It inhibits the TSLP mediated signaling pathway by blocking the interaction between TSLP and TSLP receptor. TSLP plays important roles in DC cell maturation, T helper 2 (Th2) cell polarization and inflammation, particularly in both eosinophilic and non-eosinophilic inflammation asthma.
Asthma is a heterogeneous disease defined by the history of respiratory symptoms (e.g., wheeze, shortness of breath, chest tightness and cough) that vary over time and in intensity, together with variable expiratory airflow limitation. The disease is estimated to affect more than 300 million people worldwide and affect more than 45.7 million adult people (≥20 years) in China. Approximately 5-10% of those afflicted with asthma have severe disease that is poorly controlled. Despite the use of medium to high dose inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) in combination with a long-acting β2-agonist (LABA), currently available biologic therapies and oral corticosteroids (OCS), many severe asthma remain uncontrolled. Current biologics are mainly targeting Type 2 severe asthma which manifests clinically with a combination of peripheral eosinophilia, sputum eosinophilia and/or elevated fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FENO).
More on Boston Chron
- Local Advocacy Organization, Keep Boston Goat Free, Celebrates Goat Ban in City of Boston
- Alnylam to Webcast Virtual R&D Day
- Global AI Training Dataset Market: A Comprehensive Analysis by BCC Research with a Projected CAGR of 25.4%
- SharkNinja Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Installs Two Paintings by Artists of Color in Governor's Office
Severe asthma patients experience frequent exacerbations, significant limitations on lung function and a reduced quality of life. The healthcare burden associated with care for these patients is also high. Therefore, there are still significant unmet needs to develop safer and broader therapies for severe asthma.
About Harbour BioMed
Harbour BioMed (HKEX: 02142) is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutics focusing on immunology and oncology. The Company is building its robust portfolio and differentiated pipeline through internal R&D capability, collaborations with co-discovery and co-development partners and select acquisitions.
The Company's proprietary antibody technology platforms Harbour Mice® generate fully human monoclonal antibodies in two heavy and two light chains (H2L2) format, as well as heavy chain only (HCAb) format. Building upon the HCAb antibodies, the HCAb-based immune cell engagers (HBICE®) bispecific antibody technology is capable of delivering tumor-killing effects unachievable by traditional combination therapies. Integrating Harbour Mice® with a single B cell cloning platform, our antibody discovery engine is highly unique and efficient for the development of next-generation therapeutic antibodies.
SOURCE Harbour BioMed
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey and Other Leaders of the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: December 1, 2023
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey, Secretary Santiago Issue Statement on Passing of Staff Sgt. Jacob Galliher
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Boston: Inaugural Community Health Equity Empowerment (CHEE) Fund Recipients Announced
- BofA Report Shows Fewer Prospective Homebuyers Willing to Wait for a Better Market Environment
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Boston: Barbados Celebrates 57 Years
- Boston: Honoring National Survivors of Homicide Awareness Month
- State Street to Further Consolidate Operating Model in India
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Revolutionizing Interaction: Surface Computing's $257.0 Billion Journey by 2028 - Insights from BCC Research
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- Amundi US Declares Monthly Distributions for Pioneer Closed-End Funds