- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The way that companies find and engage with customers is changing rapidly. From an unpredictable economy to the AI revolution, marketers are under more pressure than ever to adapt. New channels are emerging, while others are saturated, and 63% of businesses say that previous growth strategies are now less effective.**
In order to help companies navigate these changes, HubSpot has developed Marketing Hub, a marketing software powered by its Smart CRM which unifies data and leverages HubSpot AI to help marketers craft personalized journeys that attract, engage and delight customers and prospects. Customers using Marketing Hub for six months have seen an 81% increase in deal close rate, 108% increase in web traffic, and 115% increase in leads.***
Nicholas Holland, VP Product at HubSpot said: "Marketers need connected tools and unified data to help them be more effective. We're thrilled that Gartner has recognized us as a Leader for a third consecutive year. With launches like HubSpot AI Assistant, SMS messaging, and robust consent features we believe marketers can trust HubSpot is always innovating on their behalf."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Recent enhancements to Marketing Hub include Customer Journey Analytics and SMS messaging; an enhanced security center; ad conversion events; cookie management; custom object builder; sophisticated segmentation; reporting; deeper integrations with Salesforce, Netsuite and Dynamics; as well as generative AI throughout Marketing Hub which helps create campaigns, blogs, social posts, email subject lines etc quickly.
Gartner Magic Quadrant reports provide a wide-angle view of the relative positions of providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders (HubSpot), Challengers, Visionaries or Niche Players. A complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report can be found here which provides further information about Marketing Hub's strengths and cautions among other providers' offerings.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor or product depicted in its research publications nor advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or designation. Gartner research publications consist of opinions from Gartner's research organization which should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties expressed or implied with respect to this research including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative