- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The Hunters SOC Platform ingests, normalizes and analyzes data from all security and IT/OT sources. Leveraging the Snowflake data lake platform for scale and performance, Hunters makes it easy for security teams to store, connect and process huge amounts of data to deliver sharp analytics. The platform reduces the cost and complexity of running security operations and minimizes the time to understand, respond (MTTR) and contain real threats.
The partnership comes as more companies have grown frustrated with the unworkable cost models, lengthy data onboarding processes, and limited detection capabilities of legacy SIEMs. Meanwhile cyber risks continue impacting businesses of all sizes and industries, necessitating continuous monitoring and comprehensive defense measures beyond simple prevention tools. Recognizing this critical industry trend, Kudelski has taken the lead by joining forces with Hunters to develop a unique solution that stands at the forefront of SOC technology innovation.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Organizations without a fully-fledged SOC generate substantial telemetry, requiring expert review, monitoring, and prompt action in case of a security breach. This demand for deep operational knowledge and unique technology is at the core of the joint solution's mission. Customers will be able to capitalize on the unique synergy between Kudelski Security's distinguished decade-long experience, a world-class team of experts, global reach combined with Hunters' state-of-the-art technology.
Uri May, CEO & Co-founder of Hunters said: "Hunters & Kudelski Security are reimagining how technology can empower MDR services to tackle head-first issues like scale, alert fatigue, automation & transparency." He added: "We're thrilled that Kudelski Security sees our platform as a key piece in their ground-breaking services & allows them to handle the ever-growing risk of cyber attacks."
Jacques Boschung SVP & Head of Kudelski Security said: "With this combination of disruptive Hunters SOC Platform & our 24/7 award winning MDR services our customers will be able to retain as much data as they need maximize their existing security investments & gain greater insights across entire attack surface for faster remediation." He added: "This partnership is key to delivering against our commitment to superior total customer experience & helping our clients reduce risk & strengthen their cyber resilience."
To learn more about Hunters SOC Platform visit www.hunters.security or if attending Black Hat stop by booth #1387
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative