- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Phil Gardner, Founder and CEO of IANS, expressed his enthusiasm for Clauss' appointment. "I am thrilled to welcome Mark to the IANS leadership team and am eager to see the extraordinary impact he will have," said Gardner. "By deepening our executive bench with Mark, Jean, and Brendan, we are poised to make a greater impact on the cybersecurity community."
Clauss brings over 20 years of experience to his new role at IANS. He will be responsible for leading IANS' product and research teams in order to bring together ideas and execution efforts. His previous roles include Managing Vice President, Product Development and Management at Gartner where he led the integration of CEB's largest business unit post their acquisition by Gartner in 2017. He also held leadership positions at BNI Global, Broadpoint Communications and McKinsey & Company.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Commenting on his new role at IANS, Clauss said: "The pressure put on CISOs is growing every day, especially with the recent release of the SEC's new cybersecurity and incident response disclosure rules. CISOs and their teams need as many credible resources as possible. I'm extremely excited to join an organization that is dedicated to helping this group of professionals by providing them the needed research and peer-to-peer insights to navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape."
With these appointments in place, IANS is now well-positioned to rapidly scale up in order to meet the growing demands of Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and other members of the cybersecurity community.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative