- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Announces Veterans Equality Review Board (VERB) to Support Veterans Discharged Under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
Phil Gardner, Founder and CEO of IANS, expressed his enthusiasm for Clauss' appointment. "I am thrilled to welcome Mark to the IANS leadership team and am eager to see the extraordinary impact he will have," said Gardner. "By deepening our executive bench with Mark, Jean, and Brendan, we are poised to make a greater impact on the cybersecurity community."
Clauss brings over 20 years of experience to his new role at IANS. He will be responsible for leading IANS' product and research teams in order to bring together ideas and execution efforts. His previous roles include Managing Vice President, Product Development and Management at Gartner where he led the integration of CEB's largest business unit post their acquisition by Gartner in 2017. He also held leadership positions at BNI Global, Broadpoint Communications and McKinsey & Company.
More on Boston Chron
- Samuel Adams Just Unlocked Beer Lovers' Phobia: Cenosillicaphobia
- Jennifer Steffens, PE Joins Opti Software for Stormwater Solutions as Vice President of Marketing
- Massachusetts Selected to Host ARPA-H Hub as Part of Nationwide Health Innovation Network
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Dorchester
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: September 22, 2023
Commenting on his new role at IANS, Clauss said: "The pressure put on CISOs is growing every day, especially with the recent release of the SEC's new cybersecurity and incident response disclosure rules. CISOs and their teams need as many credible resources as possible. I'm extremely excited to join an organization that is dedicated to helping this group of professionals by providing them the needed research and peer-to-peer insights to navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape."
With these appointments in place, IANS is now well-positioned to rapidly scale up in order to meet the growing demands of Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and other members of the cybersecurity community.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Exploring the many plants and flowers at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Partners Sought for Research on History and Legacy of Slavery in Boston
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Novo Nordisk and Evotec collaborate to launch LAB eN², a translational drug discovery accelerator, to address innovation gap in cardiometabolic diseases
- NETSCOUT Identified Nearly 7.9 Million DDoS Attacks in 1H2023 According to Its Latest DDoS Threat Intelligence Report
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- A New Autobiographical Play Premiere "Providence Of The Heart" Affirms Life Is Truly Eternal
- Steamship Authority Electrifies Fleet with BYD | RIDE Zero-Emission Buses
- Museum of Science, Boston and Big Sister Association of Greater Boston Partner to Bring Free Museum Admission to Girls and Mentors
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Roxbury
- HubSpot Named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the Third Consecutive Year
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Free Archery Classes for Adults and Teens in Boston
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Appoints Mary Skelton Roberts to the MBTA Board of Directors
- Gaslight Studios Announces Acceptance Into Maestro Management Consulting Consortium