- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Mayor Wu and City of Boston Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
- Massachusetts: MCSW Announces Keynote Speakers for Historic 25th Anniversary Gala
Christie Olsson, Managing Director and Senior Wealth Strategist, joined IEQ Capital in 2021 to enhance its Family Office offering and continues to serve clients from the firm's San Francisco Bay Area office. Olsson and Condren have over four decades of combined experience in providing estate and financial planning services to ultra-high-net-worth clients. Both are former practicing attorneys with experience at multiple financial institutions (most recently UBS and Wells Fargo Private Bank for Olsson; First Republic Bank and UBS for Condren).
More on Boston Chron
- ImmunoGen Presents Updated Findings from CADENZA Trial of Pivekimab Sunirine in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm at EHA 2023 Congress
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- City of Boston Opens Applications for Nightlife Initiative for a Thriving Economy Committee
- Family Eyecare Solutions Introduces New Technology RightEye's EyeQ Vision Test
- Forbes names Sun Life U.S. a Best Employer for Diversity
Alan Zafran, Co-CEO and Founder of IEQ Capital said "We are delighted to welcome Terry to IEQ Capital. His depth of experience, reputation in the industry, and collaborative process make him a great addition to our team and an important resource for our clients."
Condren expressed his admiration for IEQ's commitment to planning solutions along with its values-driven culture. He said "This partnership not only enables me to establish new relationships but also provides a platform to offer my services to a wider network of ultra-high-net-worth clients."
The addition of Olsson and Condren reflects IEQ Capital's ongoing commitment to attract top industry talent and offer an unparalleled level of expertise and service through its Family Office services. The firm strives to go beyond investments by identifying and managing the unique needs of its clients with a holistic, integrated approach.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Smart Cities of the Future by Vine Strategy
- Tom Olen Memorial Fund Awards Scholarship to a Norwood High School Senior
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- Syros to Present at Sidoti June 2023 Virtual Small-Cap Conference
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Menarini Group Shares NEXPOVIO® (selinexor) Subgroup Data from BOSTON trial at the European Hematology Association Congress, Highlighting Clinical Potential in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- RevBio krijgt 2 miljoen dollar subsidie om de ontwikkeling van zijn nieuwe implantaatproduct voor de tandheelkundige hechting van botfragmenten te bevorderen
- Hanover Crossing Welcomes Twelve Tesla Superchargers
- RevBio is Awarded a $2 Million Grant to Advance the Development of its Novel Dental Adhesive Bone Scaffold Product
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Governor Healey Re-Nominates Dr. Charlene Bonner to Massachusetts Parole Board
- Life Sciences Workforce Initiative Launched for Boston Residents
- Spring is in bloom with our May partners!
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Pacific Program Management Promotes Guy Faretra to National Director, Delivery Services
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- Knobull Alerts Workers When They Are About To Burn Out