- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Christie Olsson, Managing Director and Senior Wealth Strategist, joined IEQ Capital in 2021 to enhance its Family Office offering and continues to serve clients from the firm's San Francisco Bay Area office. Olsson and Condren have over four decades of combined experience in providing estate and financial planning services to ultra-high-net-worth clients. Both are former practicing attorneys with experience at multiple financial institutions (most recently UBS and Wells Fargo Private Bank for Olsson; First Republic Bank and UBS for Condren).
More on Boston Chron
- Steeped in Tradition: USAA Kicks Off 124th Army-Navy Game Celebrations in a Massive Way, Honoring 250th Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party
- Putnam Investments Announces 19(a) Notices for Closed-End Funds
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Tool Belt for Cedar Shingles & Cedar Shingling Tools (BKC-128)
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Local Advocacy Organization, Keep Boston Goat Free, Celebrates Goat Ban in City of Boston
Alan Zafran, Co-CEO and Founder of IEQ Capital said "We are delighted to welcome Terry to IEQ Capital. His depth of experience, reputation in the industry, and collaborative process make him a great addition to our team and an important resource for our clients."
Condren expressed his admiration for IEQ's commitment to planning solutions along with its values-driven culture. He said "This partnership not only enables me to establish new relationships but also provides a platform to offer my services to a wider network of ultra-high-net-worth clients."
The addition of Olsson and Condren reflects IEQ Capital's ongoing commitment to attract top industry talent and offer an unparalleled level of expertise and service through its Family Office services. The firm strives to go beyond investments by identifying and managing the unique needs of its clients with a holistic, integrated approach.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Five-year Contract Ratified by Boston Police Patrolmen's Association
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- SmartBear Wins Winter 2023 Digital Innovator Award from Intellyx
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five-year contract ratified by Boston Police Patrolmen's Association, codifying operational reforms and fair compensation
- Tanisha Deleon Named Deputy Director of Youth Options Unlimited Boston
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- John Hancock Investment Management celebrates 50-year anniversary of Bond Fund
- Shields Health Solutions Awards Two Resident Research Grants to Advance Health System Specialty Pharmacy
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- Projections Show HIV Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics to Hit $39.3 Billion by 2028, BCC Research Reveals
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey and Other Leaders of the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: December 1, 2023
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey, Secretary Santiago Issue Statement on Passing of Staff Sgt. Jacob Galliher