- Beach Road Weekend Announces 2022 Lineup Featuring Beck, The Avett Brothers, Wilco and More
- Quanterix Corporation to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Aug. 5, 2021
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
Intek and Minerva develop, implement and support leading edge warehouse management, execution and control system software (WMS/WES/WCS) for distributors and manufacturers. Both companies excel at producing tailored and scalable solutions to meet the needs of small / mid-tier companies up to Fortune 500 companies.
CipherLab is a forerunner in Automatic Identification Data Capture (AIDC) solutions and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for a wide range of industries. CipherLab's expertise lies within the convergence of scanning, mobile computing, and business process design.
This partnership will deliver to clients more efficient supply chains, field sales services, retail operations and reduced cost of doing business in almost every sector. The Intek, Minerva, and CipherLab combination creates a skilled network of reliable providers who will deliver successful solutions to businesses that choose their partners for superior value, performance and quality.
More on Boston Chron
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- Traversing Boston: Touring the City from above and below
- Boston: MAYOR JANEY & BOSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY ANNOUNCE COMPLETION OF $18.3 MILLION RECONSTRUCTION AND REOPENING OF THE ADAMS STREET BRANCH
- MassPRIM reports highest fiscal year return in history
"The partnership amplifies the reach of all three companies to offer their products and outstanding customer support to an even wider segment of customers," Gary Page, VP CipherLab Sales announced, "All three companies specialize in implementation and support with our leading edge technologies."
"This partnership offers a greater extension to our existing network and enables us to provide even more efficiencies with the seamless integration of automation, software, and mobile identification and capture technology to deliver higher return on investment (ROI) for our clients," said Stan Mclean, President of Intek.
CipherLab leverages Android OS to streamline client operations and increase outputs. Intek and Minerva utilize a modular approach to build and deploy tailored solutions in the areas of distribution, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, and retail. Together, Intek, Minerva, and CipherLab now provide a total solution and higher service levels to even more end-users.
Intek and Minerva:
Intek and Minerva WMS/WES/WCS software solutions offer a wide range of a capabilities to distributors and manufacturers beyond those found in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Data Collection modules, or light weight SAAS WMS solutions. Intek/Minerva solutions bridge the operational performance gap for manufacturers and distributors and deliver seamless integration to business systems ranging from Quickbooks to SAP.
More on Boston Chron
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- HarborOne Bank Earns Highest Possible Rating for Community Service, Lending, Investment
SencorpWhite is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of intelligent storage and retrieval solutions, thermoforming, sealing, and inventory management software. We offer customized solutions with in-house engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities, on-site maintenance, and service with field service engineers located throughout the United States. For more information, call (508) 771-9400 or e-mail [email protected].
CipherLab is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Automatic Identification and Data Capture/Collection products and systems. The company's mobile computers and scanners are integrated into the networks of some of the world's best known logistics, retail, distribution, government installations and healthcare companies, helping them run more efficiently and effectively onsite and on the road. CipherLab USA is headquartered in Plano, TX. For more information, please visit www.cipherlab.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Red Dot Launches New Panic Alert System With Mobile Security App To Keep People & Organizations Safe
- Boston: August is return-to-school month
- HubEngage and Tango Card Launch Strategic Partnership to Bring Gift Card Incentives to Companies Seeking to Enhance Employee Engagement and Rewards
- Creatio Unveils No-code Revolution at its ACCELERATE Event in November
- H.I.G. Capital Portfolio Company, Milestone Technologies, Acquires Software Management Consultants, Inc.
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Ipsen and Exicure Enter Into Exclusive Collaboration Targeting Rare Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Supports Skill Based Learning
- Boston: MAYOR JANEY ANNOUNCES 2021 FOOD SOVEREIGNTY GRANTS APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Transition at Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
- Boston: Notice of proposed settlement of class action lawsuit
- Boston: 2021 Open Newbury Street dates announced
- Boston: Findings, recommendations from Office of Police Accountability and Transparency announced
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Boston: BOSTON TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCES 2021 OPEN NEWBURY STREET DATES
- Pioneer Floating Rate Fund, Inc. Required Notice to Shareholders Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- EY Announces Ling Chai Maginn of Jenzabar as an Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021 New England Award Winner
- Demolition Delay Application: 116-120 Moore Street, East Boston