- Paranormal Show, Mass Hauntings, Set to Premiere New Episode on Cafe Venice
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Versatile Pair of Skates (BEC-193)
- Boston Public Health Commission Provides Update on City's COVID-19 Trends
The patent-pending invention provides an improved pair of skates for individuals who enjoy inline and ice skating. In doing so, it eliminates the need to purchase and break in two separate pairs of skate boots. As a result, it increases convenience and comfort. The invention features a cost-effective and practical design that is easy to wear and use so it is ideal for individuals who enjoy inline and ice skating. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Mayor Wu Extends Heat Emergency Through Tuesday, 16 BCYF Cooling Centers Continue to Be Open for All Residents
- YUPRO and OpenClassrooms Introduce U.S. Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Boston: MAYOR WU APPOINTS OLIVER SELLERS-GARCIA AS BOSTON GREEN NEW DEAL DIRECTOR
- Triverus Consulting Welcomes Lisa Burgese Fry as Director of Business Development
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
The original design was submitted to the Boston sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-BEC-193, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- World's Most Successful Bike-a-thon, the Pan-Mass Challenge, Kicks Off 2022 Ride to Raise Record-Breaking $66 Million for Cancer Research
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces 22nd Annual GospelFest Concert
- Boston: Mayor Wu Appoints Aliza Wasserman as Director of Food Justice
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Netcapital Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Insulet to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- PF Flyers Announces First Philanthropic Partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Merrimack Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Intentsify Announces Record H1 2022 Growth
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- ZSuite Tech Secures $11 Million in Series A Round, Led by S3 Ventures
- Motif FoodWorks Appoints Michael Leonard as CEO
- Acushnet Holdings Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- PureTech Health: Notice of Half-Yearly Results
- Climate Smart Buildings Initiative Positions Federal Government for Clean Energy Transformation Through Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- Help Wanted: Oakland-Based Children Rising Seeks Volunteers to Help Students Overcome COVID-Related Learning Loss