- Boston: Grants Awarded to Expand Access to Immigration Services
- Boston: Street Upgrades to Enhance Mobility and Safety for Everyone
- Boston: City Council Supports Recreational Equipment Inc. Workers
Kessler believes that this next step in his entrepreneurial journey will allow him the freedom to create a client experience tailored to their needs utilizing the tools and resources RFG Advisory integrated into their platform.
"I have always valued entrepreneurship and independence," said Kessler. "I watched my father build his business from the ground up. Independence offers the opportunity to create an experience for my clients that aligns with their values, goals, and needs. It's a dream come true."
The name "Investa" is derived from a combination of Roman Mythology and elements of the financial industry. Vesta is the Roman Goddess of Home and Hearth, which represents the goals or dreams of clients. The purpose of Financial Planning is to help clients reach their goals, which in many cases can be synonymous with finding peace and home. The mechanism through which wealth can be created is through investing, which is where In becomes a part of the name.
More on Boston Chron
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
Kessler graduated from the University of Massachusetts with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications before earning his MBA from California State University, East Bay. He has spent the last decade serving clients in the financial services industry and lives in Northern California with his wife Whitney where they are able to spend as much time as they can outdoors and staying active while also fostering dogs who are in shelters around the area and supporting local animal shelters through fundraising, community awareness, and education.
RFG Advisory has a network of over 90 independent financial advisors just shy of $3.7 Billion under management (*as of November 2022). They have recently been awarded several honors including Top 100 RIA in America according to Forbes | Shook Research; WealthManagement.com Non-Custodial RIA Support Platform of the Year; InvestmentNews Innovation Award Finalist; Barron's & Money Management Institute nominated RFG Advisory for Doing Good; InvestmentNews Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors; ThinkAdvisor Luminary for Thought Leadership & Education; among others (*For more information on RFG's awards please click here).
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: June is Pride Month
- Entrinsik Appoints Madhavi W. Chandra as Chief Product Officer
- Pickleball4America Unveils Details of First Ever Ballpark Series™ with Events at Fenway Park, Oracle Park and Coors Field
- Golden Ticket Productions Launches New Website
- Everbridge Empowers State and Local Governments to Enhance Preparedness and Resilience for 2023 Atlantic Hurricane Season
Investa Financial Planning offers advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory LLC ("RFG Advisory" or "RFG"), a registered investment advisor however Investa Financial Planning and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place as SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement nor does it indicate that any associated investment advisory representative has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
For more information about Investa Financial Planning please visit www.investafp.com or contact Andrew Kessler at (925) 418-1746 or 1400 Urban Center Drive Suite 475 Vestavia Hills AL 35242
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Liberate Bio Announces Expansion of its Leadership Team
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- BXP to Present at Nareit's REITweek Investor Conference
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- SOC Prime Launches Integration with Amazon Security Lake to Supercharge Security Operations
- Boston: Mayor Wu and Office Of Economic Opportunity and Inclusion Announce the Cannabis Empowerment Series
- NEMTAC® Brings Innovation to Accreditation Industry with the Launch of Collaborative Network Built on Distributed Ledger Technology
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 18 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Kate Gallego of Phoenix with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 38th Tribute to Mayors
- Healey-Driscoll Administration and Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Announce $24.4 Million Job Creation Incentives for 43 Massachusetts Life Sciences Companies
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Robert D. Botticelli, Hired
- Levinger-Regens Analytics Reveals New Energy Outlook
- Karuna Therapeutics to Present at the Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- UVify Unveils the Groundbreaking SLAMDAQ
- Unleash the Power of Words: Unite in Reading Frederick Douglass' Inspirational Speech
- Inovenso to Showcase Cutting-Edge Electrospinning Machines at ICMAT 2023 in Singapore
- Dancing Numbers Unveils Google Sheets QuickBooks Integration, Streamlining Data Import, Export, and Deletion
- Nearly Two Months After New Hands-Free Law, Distracted Driving Remains Lower in Ohio
- ReadyCommunities Partnership of CCROA Announces National Service Awardees Who Helped Save Passengers from the Derailed Train Near Rural Mendon
- Harvard Business School Celebrates 113th Commencement