- Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Viral Vector Manufacturing Business from Novasep
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces 2021 day of celebration in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Boston: January 2021: Latest updates from the Department of Neighborhood Development
WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- KnowYourMeds, Inc., an innovative digital health assistant designed to guide users in managing their medications, announced today its partnership with GoodRx, the leading source for prescription and healthcare savings in America. This partnership is a major step forward in KnowYourMeds ambitions of engaging and educating consumers towards better health.
As a medication and condition management platform, adhering to medication and condition protocols is a critical piece of our overall mission to motivate users to take control of their health. Through this integration, KnowYourMeds addresses one of the leading factors in non-adherence which is the rising costs of medications. As prescription drug costs continue to rise, the ability to offer discounted medication prices with a leader like GoodRx is vital to improving the overall health of our users.
More on Boston Chron
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Pro Golfer Kamaiu Johnson Joins Cambridge Mobile Telematics as Brand Ambassador
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
"High drug prices have long been one of our users' chief healthcare complaints. While the government keeps talking about lowering drug prices, the reality is that prices have gone up for many drugs in the last year. This relationship with GoodRx allows us to offer much needed valuable discounts to our users," said Kim Shah, CEO of KnowYourMeds Inc.
To download the free app for iOS or Android, visit: KnowYourMeds.com
About KnowYourMeds, Inc.
KnowYourMeds is a for-profit social enterprise that seeks to improve healthcare globally. Using AI and machine learning, we enable consumers to be better educated and self-driven in managing their health – leveraging proper use of medications, adhering to condition protocols, tracking health metrics and complying with the right and timely provider follow-ups.
SOURCE KnowYourMeds, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- CoVerified Announces Partnership with Mirimus for Nationwide K-12 Pooled Saliva COVID-19 Testing Program
- Reify Health Announces Global Expansion of StudyTeam to Over 2,700 Clinical Research Sites
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- New GCI Study On Gynecologic Cancers in Brazil Finds Most Patients Present With Advanced Disease
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Haemonetics To Acquire Cardiva Medical, Inc. To Expand Hospital Portfolio
- Cohere Capital Completes Strategic Growth Investment in CCS, a Leading Digital Brand and E-Commerce Retailer
- Syros Announces Pricing of $75.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- LabMinds Successfully Receives Approval for Use in a GMP Certified Laboratory.
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Syros Announces Proposed Offering of Common Stock
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- 40 Years in Yiddishland: The Yiddish Book Center celebrates the Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Applications being accepted for Boston school committee
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Loomis Sayles Welcomes Marques Benton as Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer