- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Apple Watch Series 3 Deals (2020): Best GPS + Cellular, GPS, 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch Savings Published by Retail Fuse
- Overjet Tapped by AEGIS for Dental Artificial Intelligence Article Series
The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. Although the Company's efforts to identify a prospective business combination opportunity will not be limited to a particular industry, it intends to focus on businesses in the financial technology sector ("FinTech"), with a particular emphasis on businesses providing technology for financial services ("WealthTech"), regulatory and compliance functions ("RegTech"), insurance services ("InsurTech"), wealth and asset management or employee benefits and payroll processing functions.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Be Connected: Behind-the-scenes with Brian Coughlin, Superintendent of Waste Reduction
- Circle Announces Partnership with Visa to Bring the Benefits of Stablecoins to Businesses Worldwide
- Free, mobile COVID-19 testing now available in Roxbury, Jamaica Plain, and East Boston
- Groundbreaking of Grace Apartments in East Boston celebrated
- Boston: Holtzer Park project in Jackson Square under construction
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as book-running manager. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to 3,000,000 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
A registration statement relating to the securities became effective on October 20, 2020. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The offering is expected to close on October 23, 2020, subject to customary closing conditions.
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the proposed initial public offering and the Company's plans with respect to the target industry for a potential business combination. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all, or that the Company will ultimately complete a business combination transaction. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and preliminary prospectus for the Company's offering filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Copies of these documents are available on the SEC's website, at www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
More on Boston Chron
- City of Boston, A Better City release survey results on COVID-19 impact on commuting
- The GroovaLottos Celebrate The Holidays with "XMAS MORNING"
- Quell's Masquerade Ball "At Home" Edition Overwhelming Success
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- J.Jill, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results on December 10, 2020
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Corporate Development Officer
SOURCE Lefteris Acquisition Corp.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- City of Boston, Massachusetts College of Art and Design award $250,000 in grants to Boston artists working toward racial justice
- Mayor Walsh announces City of Boston achieves AAA bond ratings for the seventh consecutive year
- Boston: Free financial navigator to help residents tackle COVID-19 financial challenges
- Boston: More than 100 homeless youth and young adults housed since 2019
- Bacainn Therapeutics Reports Positive Topline Results from Phase 1 Study of BT051, a Novel Therapeutic Approach to Treat Inflammatory Diseases Such As Ulcerative Colitis
- Seven Bridges GRAF™ Named #3 on The Scientist's Top 10 Innovations List for 2020
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- Australian Artist seeks 4 Million USD in damages from Bollywood
- Cogent Biosciences Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock
- CORRECTING and REPLACING VIDEO Monotype Fonts Launches to Give Brands Exclusive Access to Award-Winning Typography
- Reigning National Football League's DPOY, Stephon Gilmore, Hand Writes a Note to his Five-Year Old Son, Addressing Why "Black Lives Matter"
- Karyopharm Announces Investor and Analyst Event at the American Society of Hematology 2020 Annual Meeting
- Plymouth Industrial REIT Declares Fourth Quarter 2020 Preferred Stock Dividend
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- Cambridge Technology and JetPatch announce Strategic Partnership to launch Patch Management as a Service (PMaaS)
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with