- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Announces Veterans Equality Review Board (VERB) to Support Veterans Discharged Under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
Dr. Davis brings a wealth of experience in drug delivery, diagnostics, and biopharmaceutical development from his time at AstraZeneca and Amgen, where he held multiple roles of increasing responsibility focusing on combination product development, technology strategy, and innovation. He has also provided thought leadership across the industry as a frequent speaker and chair of multiple conferences and as a Subcutaneous Drug Development & Delivery Consortium board member.
Dr. Strapps is an experienced biotech executive who most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Carver Biosciences, Inc., and currently serves as interim Chief Scientific Officer of Deep Genomics. He has held various roles leading research efforts in oligonucleotide-based therapeutics over the last 20 years at Sirna Therapeutics, Merck & Co., Inc., and Intellia Therapeutics.
More on Boston Chron
- Jennifer Steffens, PE Joins Opti Software for Stormwater Solutions as Vice President of Marketing
- Massachusetts Selected to Host ARPA-H Hub as Part of Nationwide Health Innovation Network
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Dorchester
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: September 22, 2023
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Creates Commission to Accelerate Siting and Permitting of Clean Energy Infrastructure
Commenting on his appointment, Dr. Davis said: "The field of genetic medicines is fascinating, not only for the potential to address the critical needs of patients but also as the next frontier of human medicine... Our ability to rapidly and efficiently design new delivery vehicles has the potential to enable future pharmaceutical partners' pipelines and address previously unreachable biologic targets liberating patients from their genetic disorders."
Liberate Bio was co-founded in 2022 by Drs Michael Mitchell, Stephen Scully, Theresa Reineke, and Nessan Bermingham with a focus on identifying and developing new vehicles to deliver oligonucleotide cargos. With the addition of two experienced leaders in drug delivery technology to its team, Liberate Bio is well positioned to make significant progress towards its goal of providing innovative solutions for genetic medicine treatments.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Partners Sought for Research on History and Legacy of Slavery in Boston
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Novo Nordisk and Evotec collaborate to launch LAB eN², a translational drug discovery accelerator, to address innovation gap in cardiometabolic diseases
- NETSCOUT Identified Nearly 7.9 Million DDoS Attacks in 1H2023 According to Its Latest DDoS Threat Intelligence Report
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- A New Autobiographical Play Premiere "Providence Of The Heart" Affirms Life Is Truly Eternal
- Steamship Authority Electrifies Fleet with BYD | RIDE Zero-Emission Buses
- Museum of Science, Boston and Big Sister Association of Greater Boston Partner to Bring Free Museum Admission to Girls and Mentors
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Roxbury
- HubSpot Named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the Third Consecutive Year
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Free Archery Classes for Adults and Teens in Boston
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Appoints Mary Skelton Roberts to the MBTA Board of Directors
- Gaslight Studios Announces Acceptance Into Maestro Management Consulting Consortium
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named Ninth Best Fall Town in the U.S. for Foliage